Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, London, Atlanta and Dallas.
As Dubber’s first People & Culture Manager you will join us in supporting our biggest assets, our people. This is a hands-on operational role where you will partner with managers and executives globally to assist in implementing strategic initiatives, employee processes and programs of work to improve the overall employee experience, enable and grow our people.
You will use your generalist expertise together with your solid Employee Relations experience to advise and coach people leaders and ensure Dubber’s continued compliance with the relevant legislation. Your role will involve supporting the team to reinvent our people practices enabling our strategy. You are someone who is self-led, you will be trusted by your leader to work autonomously and really make the role your own. Dubber is on an amazing growth trajectory and our ability to be a truly great global technology company largely rests on our ability to build, grow and inspire a team of highly capable, aligned & accountable world-class employees.
What You’ll Do
As Dubber’s People & Culture Manager you will;
- Champion our culture and values positively to drive value-based behaviours.
- Work with our leadership team to build highly engaged and effective teams, partnering with them on key priorities such as team effectiveness, growth and impact, leadership development, organisational design, workforce planning and cultivating culture.
- Facilitate and build leadership capability around cyclical people programs, such as Impact, growth & development, and compensation reviews
- Develop a deep understanding of the business opportunities and challenges we’re working to solve; design & deliver tailored people strategies & solutions that both scale and enable Dubber to achieve its goals.
- Manage employee off-boarding process including HR systems workflow, communication with employee, exit interviews/processes
- Provide support to employees and leaders in the business: coaching on performance management, employee needs/requests, team engagement, policies, and other People-related topics
- Share people management best practices on topics such as coaching, effective 121s, feedback techniques, difficult conversations, change management, etc.
- Develop and manage performance review cycles and career goal setting as well as performance management processes
- Identify and action continuous improvement of People programs and processes that enhance the overall employee and manager experience
- Manage and support programs that reinforce employee engagement and enhance employee morale and productivity
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years in an HR role, preferably in a high growth global environment
- You are familiar with Australian employment law, regulations, and best practices.
- You are passionate about building strong business leaders and employees. You are able to coach and mentor leaders and employees at all levels.
- Extensive experience managing end-to-end employee relations matters, ideally on a global scale
- Experience in leading and advising on performance management and end of employment processes
- Strong organisational development experience supporting team effectiveness, coaching, and culture
- Proven track record of building and improving an engaging and welcoming culture as well as operational processes and procedures
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Adaptable, flexible and ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- You are curious and passionate to learn new things
- You like to push and challenge yourself
- An innovative mind that sees potential and opportunities and comes up with new ideas on how to improve our employee experience
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture We are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world which means there is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Dubber has a hybrid working model so you can work from home and from our brand new office in Melbourne which features stand-up desks, city views and it’s very own bar.
Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run team events and celebrations which can be enjoyed whether you're working remotely or in the office. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.