Manager, Data & Analytics
Transform the way everyday people around the world invest, by empowering them to understand complicated financial data and make better, non-emotional decisions.
- Work at a profitable, global, B2C SaaS product;
- We have over 3 million users, across 91 countries;
- Small team and flexible environment making it easy to rapidly iterate;
- Speak to real customers to understand and solve their problems;
- Work with a product customers love: 4.5* Trustpilot Reviews.
- Join a diverse team from Atlassian, Safety Culture, Deputy, eBay, Ansarada & more!
As a hands-on people leader, you will:
- Ensure the data team is focused on solving customer problems.
- Lead in the data vision and best practices for the whole business.
- Mentor, grow, and empower your team by giving them the skills, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to their personal and professional success.
- Develop a strong data culture that achieves longer-term business outcomes.
- Be comfortably leading by example and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Help us extend data literacy and curiosity throughout the whole company.
- Still very hands-on, so there’s a minimum requirement that you hit at least the Senior Data Analyst level. Your main focus is on team and people management.
- Preferred that you have had experience in a startup, scale-up or big SaaS business.
- Passion for building world-class data platforms that support a global customer base.
- Passion for growing individuals within Simply Wall St.
- Growth mindset, bring creative problem solving to align the company’s technology development plan with the company’s business goals.
- Comfortable with change. Things change fast, we embrace it. Able to keep the long term vision when executing at speed.
- Quantitative background in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related disciplines.
- Dedicated GSD (Get Sh*t done) Days: No meetings, so more time for flow!;
- Flexible Remote-First: Some core hours but work when & where you are most productive around family or life;
- Competitive Base Salaries: We are a startup but we don’t underpay;
- Parental Leave Policy: With a supportive return to work plan;
- Equity (ESOP) in the business: Everyone owns our success;
- Learning & Development Fund: We invest in your growth;
- Share Club: We provide cash for you to invest & regular sessions to learn from the team.
- Office & Equipment: Choose your own laptop. Standup desks. Rooftop quiet space.
- Monthly Social/Team Events: Like cooking, paintball, manga sketching, Hackathon: https://youtu.be/YVBz7yZixvA
- Dog-Friendly Office: We love dogs, they make everything better!
Want to hear more? Hear from our founder - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QobC86VzFeg&feature=youtu.be