We are looking for a talented and passionate Technical Lead Manager to join our growing Engineering team in Sydney.
At Flare we are working to bring some innovative new financial products to market and you will be an integral part of that process. You will work alongside other Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers as part of a collaborative agile team. Our tech stack is micro-service based and we care deeply about creating high-quality software and great customer experiences.
If you share these passions and love teamwork we should talk!
- Lead teams that design, develop and deliver micro service based applications
- Work with design and product to plan and deliver against clear business objectives
- Provide input and direction towards the evolution of the technology stack, in line with industry standards and best practice
- Are a champion of teamwork and creating great culture
- 2+ years leading agile software delivery teams
- 10+ years of hands on technical experience
- Strong front-end and back-end design and development skills
- Experience with C#, F#, TypeScript, React - Don't worry if you don't have extensive experience in our stack, we hire smart Software Engineers who are keen on learning on the job
- Direct experience with domain modelling, MicroServices / SOA & cloud based SaaS solutions
- Cloud / PaaS experience (Azure / AWS / GCP)
Day to Day
- Lead team planning and software design sessions
- Write, test and support full stack applications using multiple technologies
- Review code and ensuring the team are delivering high quality outcomes
- Coach and mentoring individual contributors
- Work with product managers and designers to ensure solutions are feasible, and secure and scalable by design
Nice to Have
- Domain modelling and event sourcing based architectures
- Azure PaaS offerings such as Event Grid, Service Bus, APIM and Functions
- Document store databases such as CosmosDB / MongoDB
- Experience building and supporting micro-frontends
More about Flare
Flare is a Sydney-based FinTech. We build market-leading onboarding, benefits and employee engagement solutions for the workplace, and financial products designed to help Australians live their best financial lives. Over 2500 companies use Flare’s technology to save time, build culture and improve employee retention for their 650,000 workers. Employees can access these solutions through Flare and most leading HR and payroll platforms, and directly through Slate, an innovative workplace financial services brand that helps Australians plan for a secure future.