At Adventus.io we’re passionate about transforming how the world accesses education.
Our story started in 2018 when our founders connected over a shared frustration with how broken the international student recruitment market was. From here our mission was born to help students make confident study decisions through a trusted platform
We are a fast-growing EdTech company that revolutionises the way student recruitment is undertaken across the globe through our SaaS marketplace that enables institutions, recruiters, and service providers to seamlessly find and transact with each other, anywhere in the world.
What are we looking for
This is a newly created role reporting to the Comms & Content Lead. You will partner with internal SMEs to create a content calendar for different audience segments - planning, producing, and distributing captivating content across multiple channels. You will manage a network of copywriters and content producers, as well as produce content yourself, to support the entire customer journey - thought leadership, inbound traffic, nurture leads through the funnel, increase customer engagement, support broader campaigns, customer education, and build our brand equity.
We are building our Marketing Team in Melbourne however if this role is right up your alley we will consider other locations in Australia for the right person.
- Develop and manage on a strategic content calendar and work cross-functionally to drive to execution.
- Partner with channel & customer teams to understand audience drivers/needs and their point of view to inform your content planning.
- Ideate, plan, write, edit, proofread, publish, and promote content across platforms. Including articles, emails, reports/whitepapers, guides, eBooks, blog, videos, social, case studies, etc.
- Pull out insights/nuggets from existing materials or data analytics that make for compelling, editorial stories aligned to content strategy.
- Work with our network of freelance writers to produce content - brief, review, coordinate, review/feedback, administration/logistics.
- Collaborate with Marketing peers (including Designers, Video/Animators, Illustrators, Frontend Devs) to turn content/comms into engaging experiences.
- Ensure all content is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for SEO best practice and user experience for all channels.
- Coordinate with other teams to distribute content across all channels and align with broader campaigns.
- Think creatively about repurposing content to maximise utility, reach, and cut-through. E.g. create “snackable” content from long-form pieces, or turn a whitepaper into a video, etc.
- Track and report on KPIs and make recommendations for improving performance.
- 5+ years of equivalent editorial/content marketing experience.
- A background in journalism or B2B SaaS marketing highly
regarded but not essential.
- Customer obsessed and metrics-driven, using audience insights and learnings from each piece of content to make the next more impactful.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize.
Proficiency in SEO.
- Experience of tracking and reporting on marketing content campaigns.
- Comfortable adapting your language and copy to optimise across different regions - we talk to a global audience.
- Natural storyteller with proven visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex and abstract information simply with a relatable, human touch.
- Proven ability to self-direct and self-motivate.
- Thrives working in cross-functional teams and able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous, and undefined environment.
We'd love to see your previous work so please provide examples when you submit your application.
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.