Product marketing manager
At preezie we believe the online shopping experience should be the same as in-store! So, we build the tools and provide the education to retailers to bring the in-store shopping experience online.
Our fast-growing, early-stage tech company is built around growth. The preezie product marketing manager will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy and team at preezie. In this role you will work directly with the founders, customer success, sales, product and a behavioral psychologist to build out the growth initiatives for preezie.
What you’ll do;
At preezie, the product marketing manager will connect the dots between the founders vision, product, marketing and sales. You will completely own the marketing, branding and position of preezie going forward.
You will drive commercial results and deliver clear messaging and positioning for the preezie platform, both in terms of product features and functionality as well as partner and ecosystem offerings.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Work with; product, sales, founders, customer success, tech and a set of advisors to create messaging and got to market strategies
- Ensure the product and brand message resonate within the market
- Use data and insights to gain a deep understanding of the market
- Define our product value proposition
- Creating all content and copy with the help of a designer and marketing assistant; case studies, 1 pagers, brochures, landing pages, websites, messaging, social media, blog content and everything in-between
- Plan and coordinate product launches
- Lead a small marketing team
- Drive marketing budget to provide the optimum ROAS
What we are looking for;
Skills and experience
- Strong experience in a similar based role in a B2B SaaS is required
- Experience and proven ability to understand and execute product lead growth strategies
- Someone who is customer centric and detail oriented
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in or an ability to prove amazing copy writing skills
- Ability to work in a small team/small office environment
- Willingness to take ownership, motivated self-starter and likes a fast paced environment
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM tools
Bonus points 😊:
- Understanding of consumer psychology and behavioral sciences
- Experience in public relations
- Experience in eCommerce
- Experience growing a startup product revenue from 1M to 10M or similar
- Based in Melbourne
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Empathetic, positive attitude and a genuine desire to help our customers reach their goals
We are looking for someone who has proven ability to learn and grow and appreciation of the retail space.
Send your CV to [email protected].