At Relectrify, we're driven to create a world abundant with clean and renewable energy and we’re on a mission to engineer the future of battery energy storage. Our team is passionate about the transition to renewables and dedicated to bringing highly innovative, transformational technologies to life. Relectrify’s technology is game-changing: it makes inverters for battery energy storage obsolete and in the process improves the performance, safety and longevity of energy storage systems, while reducing cost.
With a dynamic, inclusive and flexible work culture, we foster creativity and encourage professional growth. We are building a team that brings diverse perspectives to the table and we empower our people to make a real difference in the workplace — and the world.
Join us as we pave the way toward a cleaner, smarter, and more sustainable world.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Product Manager - Energy Storage Systems (ESS) to lead the development of our next generation of battery energy storage products built with Relectrify’s patented CellSwitch™ technology.
The Product Manager (ESS) will be accountable for establishing the company’s product roadmap to meet the objectives of the company strategy and the expectations of our target markets, and driving the delivery of high quality products.
The position offers the flexibility of hybrid work between home and our office in Melbourne. Some domestic and international travel may be required from time to time.
- Detailed definition of product specifications based on thorough understanding of target market requirements and expectations.
- Development of the product roadmap within the bounds of the engineering technology roadmap and company strategy.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relationships in the delivery of products, including the Product Engineering team, supply chain partners and lead customers.
- Implementing appropriate tools and processes to support successful product life-cycle management.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and be willing to undergo pre-employment background checks (i.e. working rights, criminal history, and employment references).
- 5+ years in product management of relevant products.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Extensive experience in battery storage and/or power electronics technologies.
- Experience with certification of battery storage and power electronics products (e.g. UL, IEC, IEEE, AS, JET etc)
- Experience with battery storage in international markets including US, Europe and Japan.
- Experience working in highly innovative start-up / scale-up businesses, especially advantageous would be experience shepherding disruptive technology products into established markets.
Relectrify is on a rapid scale-up trajectory, offering future potential for leadership and management opportunities for stand-out team members.
- The flexibility of hybrid working for optimal work-life balance
- Public transport stipend and free on-site parking
- Free snacks and (actually good!) coffee
- Team events and monthly socials
- Education reimbursement
- Purchased leave scheme
- Paid parental leave