Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Operations, you will lead our global Marketing Operations function, which is responsible for driving effective strategy, efficient investment and operational efficiency across the marketing department.
Your responsibilities will range from delivering best in class MarTech strategy, project management, budget administration and marketing analytics - requiring a mix of analytical insight, strong business acumen, and cross–functional collaboration with leaders in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance etc.
To be successful, you will need to get deep into (sometimes ambiguous) data so that you can understand the business thoroughly, rapidly diagnose issues and formulate solutions. First Principles Thinking, Intellectual curiosity, and a bias for action are essential.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or marketing operations, ideally within a high-growth SaaS environment
- 5+ years of management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading a global marketing operations function across multiple regions and product portfolios
- Demonstrated experience designing a world class marketing technology stack
- Demonstrated experience managing a marketing budget, ideally across multiple region or product portfolios
- A “marketing scientist” - a highly analytical and data-driven problem solver with a deep understanding of marketing analytics, metrics and the levers that drive go-to-market performance
- Define the Marketing Operations strategy, vision and operating model
- Own the marketing operations roadmap, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customised to meet the needs of the marketing department
- Administer the global marketing budget and ensure marketing costs are tracked efficiently across multiple regions and product portfolios
- Partner with our Commercial Insights and Data teams to ensure the marketing department has access to best-in-class marketing analytics, reporting and dashboards
- Own and drive analytics and reporting across the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity and conversion metrics
- Partner with our Product teams to ensure that product usage data can be used to deliver best-in-class marketing to our customers
- Own, Manage and Maintain the Marketing Tech Stack, including the evaluation and implementation of new systems
- Continuously improve marketing systems and processes
- Manage, build and lead a global team by coaching and developing existing team members and closing talent gaps where needed
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018