OpenLearning.com is a growing education SaaS company working towards its mission of being the number one lifelong learning platform. We provide a cutting-edge lifelong learning platform which goes beyond content delivery, and focuses on enabling interactive and engaging social learning experiences for communities of connected learners.
We are currently looking for two senior software engineers to join our growing technical team in Sydney.
OpenLearning values diversity of experiences and backgrounds. We strongly encourage everyone with a genuine passion for education and solid software development experience to apply, even if you only meet some of the role criteria.
This role is ordinarily based in our Sydney office, but we are currently working from home. We have adapted well to working remotely and check in with each other via daily video standups, with discussions/pair programming over discord. We otherwise enable a flexible working schedule that values personal autonomy and your preferred work style. You will be working in collaboration with our core platform developers in Sydney, our international software teams, and our global operational support staff - primarily based in our Sydney and Kuala Lumpur offices.
The Head of Partnerships role is a leadership position within the OpenLearning Australian team.
In conjunction with the Managing Director, Australia; the role is responsible for developing and delivering on the OpenLearning business development and operational strategy across OpenLearning.
The Head of Partnerships will be responsible for building and leading a partnerships and marketing team that can deliver on the company’s targets; with a specific focus on B2B SaaS growth; as well as growing and managing their own portfolio of accounts.
The role will include all aspects of business development, relationship management, as well as working with relevant stakeholders across the organisation, with the aim to deliver beneficial outcomes for the organisation and its partners.
- Prepare the annual Partnerships and Marketing business plans, forecasts, and budgets; and deliver against the sales and operational targets set.
- Identify new target markets and solutions.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that new products and services are developed, piloted and effectively marketed to new and existing partners.
- Ensure ongoing review and improvement of the Partnerships and Marketing strategy and processes.
- Contribute to the success of OpenLearning by fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration.
- Work closely with the business to align strategies, priorities, initiatives, and processes.
- Lead and monitor competitor analysis for Australia.
- Act as a role model in people leadership, embedding a high- performance culture where achievement of targets is expected and success is celebrated.
- Act as a role model for lifelong learning; equipping the Partnerships team to evolve with the needs of our partners, learners, and the business.
- Ensure a high degree of product knowledge, the education sectors, regulatory frameworks; as well as, partners and learners’ needs.
- Monitor and support the performance and efficiency of team members and procedures.
- Ensure best-practice partnerships methodology is being implemented across the team.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners.
- Proactively engage with and manage their own portfolio of potential and existing partners to identify their priorities and needs and provide solutions aligned with OpenLearning’s products and services.
- Take primary responsibility for growth and renewal of existing partnerships for their own portfolio and the team as a whole.
- Track, report, and optimise the performance of Partnerships; including the identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver targeted business development initiatives/campaigns.
- Design and implement an account management approach for partners that demonstrates OpenLearning’s value proposition.
- Design and implement effective and efficient processes for all partnership activities; ensuring that the necessary systems and tools are in place.
- Ensure that feedback is ongoing and results in continuous improvement of OpenLearning’s products and services.
Contact [email protected] with a CV/Resume and examples of your relevant experience