- Contribute and drive Whispir’s focus in the US market at a program management level.
- The role is a key leadership position, helping execute on Whispir’s Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy for the US - from awareness (quote) to close (cash).
- The GTM strategy involves iterating persona driven solutions to our customers, both current and future.
- You will be an adaptive, agile leader, driven to continuously learn about industry trends, architectures, technologies and frameworks.
- An emergent approach towards project and program delivery will be required as you lead and operate a virtual agile team for GTM delivery (within a broader SAFe construct).
- Your team will be a cross functional covering Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Channel Management, Services & Finance.
- Your agile and engagement experience will help manage, shape and communicate work streams across areas such as marketing, CRM, product, channels, sales operations, software integrations.
Specific responsibilities include
- Leading a virtual agile team (geographically dispersed)
- Work with senior stakeholders for backlog development & prioritisation
- Roadmap and delivery planning
- Organise & facilitate regular team agile rituals
- Identify, surface and remove impediments that distract that the team from achieving goals
- Track and manage team performance
- Provide coaching in agile and adaptive practices
- Facilitate internal stakeholder communications and governance sessions
- Facilitate team working sessions as required
- Energy, leadership, drive
- Interpersonal & engagement skills - facilitation, communication, mentoring, collaborating, team building
- Solving skills - design thinking, creative problem solving, critical thinking, juggling competing demands
- Product & SaaS thinking - Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of trust and confidence
- GTM Domain expertise - A proven track record of successfully delivering GTM strategies for SaaS and/or PasS, using agile principles
- Agile leadership & execution - Experience in Scrum and Kanban is highly desirable, with the ability to continuously adapt and optimise practices. Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired but not essential.
- Experience - 5+ years of experience managing GTM projects with cross-functional teams.
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our teams