We are ROLLER
Want to make it simple for people to have fun?
ROLLER is a cloud solution used by theme parks, water parks, museums, trampoline parks, climbing centres and many other exciting businesses to sell more than 50 million tickets last year in over 20 countries. Our POS, self-service kiosk, online checkout, mobile apps and a variety of business management tools are used to manage ticketing, payments, capacity, staff and guest experiences.
What you’ll do
Working with a dedicated growth team, you will develop and lead strategies, experiments and execution across acquisition, activation, engagement and retention by bringing users to experience core product value quickly by:
- Lead the development and execution of all strategic and tactical elements influencing product growth by driving customer acquisition, product adoption and usage growth.
- Master usage analytics, deep cohort analysis, support data, and marketing data to establish a deep understanding of user needs and explore new, growth-oriented product experiences that address these needs.
- Monitoring growth progress, identifying actionable insights to improve performance, and testing new tactics to beat goals and respond to industry fluctuations.
- Regularly communicate with customers to identify customer needs and requirements. Synthesize findings into hypotheses to build growth experiments.
- Work with your product, design, data science, and engineering partners to set the creative and developmental direction of growth products and deliver these experiences.
- Have a sense of urgency, move quickly, and ship things to deliver on growth KPI's.
- Continually develop, measure, and optimize campaigns and products to fit into the team’s roadmap and align priorities with our overall product strategy.
- Act as a knowledge centre for product growth progress and best practices across teams and support communication with broad product initiatives.
We are a team of people that are always motivated and inspired by the positive impacts we bring to our customers and our industry, successful members of the ROLLER product team are:
- Extensively experienced in designing and implementing software solutions.
- Self-starters who discover practical solutions to hard problems and enjoy minimizing complexity along the way.
- Curious and thrive on being involved, with a desire to collaborate with teammates distributed across nations and timezones.
- Egoless, team-oriented people focused on successful outcomes.
- Love learning new things and encourage others to learn and share.
- You want to do the best work of your life with other like-minded people.
As a Growth Product Manager you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management
- Experience building and executing product growth strategies
- Fluency in data analytics (with a strong preference for SQL knowledge). You know which metrics matter to your products and the business, how to measure them, and are comfortable getting into the weeds analytically
- Ability to think strategically around building businesses, not just features, and being able to balance quick wins with big bets that align with our long-term vision
- Deep knowledge of marketing technologies and best practices around these tools and technologies
- Successful track record of delivering technical and software implementation projects demonstrating the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong bias for action and experience in a high-paced, high-volume multi-tasking role and environment. You’re not afraid to be hands-on
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business preferred
Life at ROLLER
We are dedicated to creating an exceptional, flexible employee experience for all team members and offer a culture where you can be yourself. We don’t want you to simply ‘fit’ into our already established culture, we want you to add to it, improve it, put your stamp on it! But don't take our word for it - check out our Glassdoor reviews
Where you’ll work
The Product team is predominantly based in Melbourne, however, this opportunity is relevant to candidates located in any region within UTC +8 to +12. Employees are able to work from home or we can organise space in a suitable co-working facility.
- Work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- Work from home allowance.
- Access to your own Pluralsight subscription to continue improving your skills.
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full employee assistance program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing.
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard.
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand.
Having fun is at the core of both our mission and culture. Whilst ROLLER is a young and energetic company, we’re actually 10 years old, profitable and backed by highly successful private equity investors that have funded multiple other unicorn businesses.
Our market opportunity (TAM) is $3B annual recurring revenue and we’re growing fast, awarded Deloitte Tech Fast 50 2019. We’re on track to achieve our 2030 goal of $200m annual recurring revenue [just 8% of TAM] - yep that's a unicorn🦄
We’ve weathered the eye of the COVID storm, retaining our entire team, grew our customer base whilst and procured critical people, processes and systems to grow exponentially in 2021 and beyond.
Find out more about ROLLER.