Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Project Manager - Lifecycle Marketing, you’ll project manage the end-to-end delivery and execution of bespoke and lifecycle B2B CRM marketing campaigns from ideation and planning to execution and reporting.
In this newly created role on a 6 month contract- you will partner with internal Afterpay teams including Sales, Product Marketing, Product, Legal and Policy to deliver on cross-functional objectives.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Manage third-party agencies and in-house creative teams to ideate, create and produce marketing collateral and assets.
- Develop new lifecycle campaigns utilising a multi-channel approach including paid advertising, email marketing, sms and webinars.
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Analytics to deliver data-driven automated email campaigns using best practices in automation, and revenue performance management.
- Track and analyse the performance of campaigns to provide insights and learnings to key stakeholders.
- Create presentation decks and collateral to report back to the business.
- Employ A/B testing and other experimentation strategies across all channels to create proper optimization models.
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space (B2B preferred).
- Hands-on experience in the use of marketing automation tools and platforms (i.e. Marketo, Salesforce)
- Proven campaign planning and strong project management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- The ability to succeed in a fast paced environment with the means to pivot and problem solve
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple work streams
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.