OpenLearning.com is a growing education SaaS company working towards its mission of being the number one lifelong learning platform. We provide a cutting-edge lifelong learning platform which goes beyond content delivery, and focuses on enabling interactive and engaging social learning experiences for communities of connected learners.
We are currently looking for two senior software engineers to join our growing technical team in Sydney.
OpenLearning values diversity of experiences and backgrounds. We strongly encourage everyone with a genuine passion for education and solid software development experience to apply, even if you only meet some of the role criteria.
This role is ordinarily based in our Sydney office, but we are currently working from home. We have adapted well to working remotely and check in with each other via daily video standups, with discussions/pair programming over discord. We otherwise enable a flexible working schedule that values personal autonomy and your preferred work style. You will be working in collaboration with our core platform developers in Sydney, our international software teams, and our global operational support staff - primarily based in our Sydney and Kuala Lumpur offices.
The Global Customer Success Team plays a pivotal role in supporting partners while improving the learning experience for all on OpenLearning.
The Onboarding Specialist is a newly created role responsible for supporting the Australian Partnerships team in the onboarding experience for new SaaS institutional partners.
This role plays an important part in driving the growth of the company through:
- Assist in the development of a consistent and scalable onboarding experience for institutional partners.
- Assist in the tracking of platform usage and transitioning personal and team plan subscribers to institutional plans.
- Achieve project timeframes and outcomes.
- Contribute to:
o The success of Open Learning by fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration; and,
o An efficient and effective business by working closely with the rest of the business.
- Support new institutional partners through their onboarding stage in using the OpenLearning platform. This includes, but is not limited to:
o Liaising with their administrators and marketing teams for branding guidelines
o Liaising with their IT teams and the OpenLearning Development team for custom domain name and integration set up
o Delivering onboarding training for administrators and educators
o Liaising with the Partnership and Learning Services team as required
- Respond in a timely manner to technical support requests from our customers via phone, email and chat support.
- Identifying and escalating bugs; including testing, reproducing and reporting issues and/or fixes where possible.
- Support our customers in using more technical platform features such as: LTI, xAPI, and integrations.
- Work collaboratively with the Global Customer Success Team to continuously improve our service to our customers.
- Work collaboratively to write onboarding and technical documentation as needed.
- Be the voice of the customer when collaborating with internal teams to optimise user experience.
- Support our Partnership and Learning Services teams in using more technical platform features such as: LTI, xAPI, and integrations.
- Act as a role model for lifelong learning; equipping yourself to evolve with the needs of our partners, learners, and the business.
- Ensure a high degree of product knowledge; as well as, partners and learners’ needs.
- Ensure that best-practice methodology is being implemented in all Customer Success engagements.
- Maintain currency with the latest technology and best practices.
- Actively participate in team initiatives and projects.
Contact [email protected] with a CV/Resume and examples of your relevant experience