We spend a third of our lives sleeping, so we thought we’d make it memorable. Sheet Society was dreamed up by Hayley and Andy Worley in 2017 after they thought the industry had hit snooze. Then once their kids arrived, they had a new understanding of what makes for a great night’s sleep.
About the role
We are a fast-growing society of dreamers who are hardworking, passionate and slightly coffee obsessed.
The Sheet Society is looking for an energetic and passionate staff member to become a part of our fast-growing brand working out of our flagship store in Armadale. You’ll be the face and voice of the brand and provide an exceptional experience both to new and existing customers. Previous retail experience is a must, with a strong background in smashing sales targets. You will have top-notch customer service skills and be able to demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude, work independently, and with a clear ability to develop long-lasting customer relationships. We prioritise connection with our customers and you will too, you will be a style advisor who can be adaptable, a pro at working with customers to create their perfect bed and show creativity, confidence, and communication skills.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Effectively communicating our brand story, our brand values and our product design stories.
- Reviewing and smashing sales and KPI targets.
- Assisting our dreamers, no matter what their reason for coming to the store, purchasing, returning or simply having some fun building their perfect bed.
- Managing inbound customer calls/queries via AirCall.
- Offering a personalised customer experience to ensure our customers feel at home.
- Assisting with completing the day-to-day tasks of the store.
- Ensuring sales and store goals are met.
- Assisting management with overall stock management.
- Experience of 1+ years of experience within the retail environment.
- In-depth knowledge of customer experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A passion to help customers build meaningful moments and of course, their dream bed in our showroom.
- You are self-motivated and a team player, you love to see everyone succeed, and have fun in the process
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
Why work with us?
We’re growing – and we want you to come along for the ride.
The role includes benefits like learning and development opportunities, paid parental leave, compulsory days off to spend in bed (or gardening or surfing or reading), and affordable bedding.
We provide fair and equitable remuneration, with competitive and considerate pay based on the market and your experience.
Get in bed with us. Apply now.