From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
About the opportunity
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and customer-centric person to join our rapidly growing team at Afterpay. This is a key position within the Global IT support team, where you will work alongside a team of highly-skilled, customer savvy professionals across Melbourne, Sydney, London and San Francisco. We work in a rapidly growing environment where genuine career progression is a possibility. This is a permanent role based in Sydney or Melbourne.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting a broad range of platforms both On-Premise and in a multi-cloud environment
- Engaging with end-users, ensuring business continuity
- Leading-out initiatives as part of the Global support uplift
- Contributing to projects and successful outcomes
- Triaging any technical issues with efficiency
- Providing single call fault resolution (where reasonable) for senior executives
- Responding to incidents and requests
- Identifying and implementing improvement initiatives to reduce the volume of problems and support issues raised
- Creating and maintaining support documentation
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable with C-Level Engagement
- A customer-centric approach to work
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Team player - ready to contribute & wear many hats in the team to get the job done
- Demonstrated strong generalist knowledge of server and network infrastructure
- Strong understanding of Mac OS and Microsoft Windows environments
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft Suite For eg: AD, O365 and Azure
- Working knowledge of GSuite and GMail Administration
- Networking troubleshooting experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced Global organization
- Worked closely with Vendors and Managed Services
- Experience supporting and managing the following technology stacks - JAMF, MDM, OKTA, Crowdstrike, Jira, Confluence, Zoom, Slack, Zendesk, Service Now, AWS Workspaces