About your next workplace - Nexigen Digital
We are Australia’s largest privately-owned group of online service providers, which includes brands such as VentraIP, Zuver Hosting and Domains, Synergy Wholesale, and Circular Media Group.
Every day our all-Australian team deliver exceptional service and outstanding support to our 200,000+ customers who choose us for their domain names, website hosting and digital marketing.
Over the past thirteen years, we have been constant game-changers, industry innovators, award winners, and community leaders - and now is your chance to join our team.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager (SEO, Google Ads, PPC, SEM, Facebook) who can:
- Act as the main point of contact for the portfolio of online marketing clients, building a positive relationship as the representative for the company.
- Conduct strategy audits to identify further opportunities for your clients.
- Prepare monthly reports and make recommendations for ongoing improvements with the rest of the team.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Educate clients on our SEO and PPC (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & YouTube Ads) strategy and tactics.
- Think on their feet and act quickly.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience with the ability to turn a negative into a positive.
Our next CMG team member will also have:
- At a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing agency.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Well-rounded knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC (Google Ads, Facebook), Conversion Rate Optimisation and Growth Hacking.
- Experience in account management & new business sales/ upselling both face-to-face and on the phone
- Confident in setting and managing client expectations.
- Applause -worthy communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to Whip-up professional client proposals and reports
- Strong strategic, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop new sales strategies
- Great Intuition and attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Confident in up-selling and retaining clients.
If you’re capable and experienced in sales, (ability to convert warm leads frequently while also maintaining an existing portfolio) – we would love to speak with you!
The benefits of working with the Nexigen Digital team
Aside from being awarded “Employer of Choice” in the Australian Business Awards, we are often referred to as the Google of south-east Melbourne thanks to our unique facilities and team culture, and a top-down mandate to take care of the people who take care of our customers.
Some of the office perks include:
- A weekly selection of delicious meals prepared in our on-site kitchen for breakfast and lunch.
- A fully-stocked snack bar featuring an assortment of chips, chocolates, nuts, protein bars and fresh fruit.
- A drink fridge loaded with an assortment of soft drinks, juices and water.
- A fully equipped private gym.
- Barista-made coffee and tea delivered to your desk.
- A team wellness centre with a sound-proof gaming stadium featuring an 85” 4K TV, racing car simulator, pinball machine, arcade machine, air hockey table, and comfortable chill-out bean bags.
- A Wheel of Rewards for recognising outstanding contributions to the company.
- An on-site salon where our resident barber and stylist provide free haircuts on a regular basis.
We actively encourage training and upskilling for personal development and will fund courses that have a beneficial impact on the business.
Please note that due to strict security requirements the successful applicant will be required to complete a National Police Check as a condition of employment.