SunDrive was founded in 2015 and is backed by some of Australia’s top venture capital firms (Blackbird, MainSequence, Virescent, Grok), and the Australian Government (CEFC,ARENA). SunDrive has grown from a UNSW PhD project in a garage to producing the world’s most efficient commercial-sized solar cells, enabling lower coast, scalable supply and a more environmentally friendly production.
SunDrive’s proprietary technology enables the use of copper instead of silver for the solar cell electrodes. This has been studied for decades, but with this technological breakthrough we have caused shockwaves throughout the industry, as we take the next step forward to unlocking more sustainable, near unlimited green energy solution for the world..
As our Head of Manufacturing Engineering you will the Advanced Manufacturing team to create, improve and drive manufacturing processes and operational efficiency across the business. You will be a leader in the development and implementation of innovative engineering strategies that will allow the team to meet critical manufacturing milestones.
You will focus on:
Benefits @ SunDrive!
🧠Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free confidential counselling offered to all employees (full time, part time and casual employment) and their immediate family members from first day of employment with SunDrive
✏️Learning & Development
- AUD $1,000 per calendar year
- 5 days of leave at full pay
- 13 weeks of leave at full pay for the primary caregiver
- 6 weeks leave for the secondary caregiver (4 weeks Full Pay, 2 weeks Government incentive)
- 6 weeks of parental bereavement leave at full pay for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Up to AUD $45 per week for public transport / tolls, 52 weeks per calendar year
SunDrive Solar Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
SunDrive is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.