Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 480,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for Mobile Developers that are passionate about design, performance and accessibility in their work.
About the opportunity
It’s not often that you have the opportunity to work on such a new and evolving platform, where you can truly make an impact – but at Swyftx you can do just that. It’s a fast paced, but fun environment where you’ll be encouraged and supported to do your best work. You’ll be joining a high performing and passionate group of Engineers who love mobile and take pride in the craftsmanship of their code.
What we are passionate about:
- Taking responsibility for our users’ app feedback – and acting on it whenever possible alongside the design team.
- Constant design iteration to create the most performant, friendly user experience possible.
- Continuous accessibility enhancement in aid of every single customer using the mobile application.
- Animations that enhance the experience or delight the user to create a fluid feeling app.
- Testing on an array of real world devices to solve rare quirks and issues that affect our users.
- Easter eggs when appropriate (Shiba inu’s make a regular appearance).
What you’ll do:
- Build new features and continuously improve the Swyftx mobile app.
- Contribute to a maintainable, high quality, and performant codebase
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment, working hand in hand with our amazing design team.
- Work on a mobile app used by over 400,000 users and build for a global outlook.
- Experience in either building mobile apps or web apps
- Experience building apps with React/React Native/Flutter.
- Experience with mobile development in either, Java/Kotlin, or Objective-C/Swift is a bonus.
- Care deeply about creating the best mobile UI/UX experience possible.
- Excellent communications skills & a collaborative attitude
- Friendly, professional, self-motivated with a drive to learn
- A serious passion for mobile tech and a desire to make a difference through technology.
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.