Snapshot of the Role
Join our growing team of customer service representatives to help clients achieve success on Australia’s highest-rated legal company in Australia.
Who we are
Lawpath is Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal delivery. We believe that every small business should have access to legal services and the legal protection that they need. Lawpath makes this possible by offering innovative and transparent online legal software at a fraction of the cost, time, and complexity of the traditional system.
Our platform has now helped over 220,000 businesses access legal services and complete legal tasks online and on-demand. We were recently awarded #37 in Deloitte's 50 fastest growing businesses in Australia, #301 fastest growing businesses in Asia as well as Australian Legal Service Provider of the year. Backed by local and international investors, we’re growing rapidly and moving towards our goal of helping 1 million businesses with legal protection.
About the role
This position will be at the front-lines when it comes to embodying Lawpath’s core values and providing the best-in-class experience to customers to ensure we continue to be Australia’s leading online legal platform.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer support issues via chat and over the phone
- Managing both the support and billing inbox
- Assisting the sales team with achieving their targets by sending through potential leads that come over the phone or online chat
- Taking full ownership of customer support issues from diagnosis through to resolution
- Recording and tracking all customer support issues through our CRM systems (Salesforce and Intercom)
- Reporting any bugs and use issues from end-users
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
- Identifying and suggesting how we can continuously improve our support and customer experience
To be successful, you will need:
- Customer service superstar - someone who loves helping people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful in finding answers themselves whilst also knowing when to escalate/seek help from others
- Ability to quickly learn and use various systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to collaborate with customers to problem solve and find a resolution
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
What we’ll provide:
- An ever-growing business where culture is fuelled by success
- Competitive remuneration package & Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Annual budget for conferences and learning opportunities
- Friday drinks and team building days
- Quarterly team celebrations
- Funky office in Surry Hills close to Bars, Cafes and Transport
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and sociable company in an exciting new industry. You need to have full legal working rights in Australia to be considered for this position.