Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people, and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 100,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 17.6 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including eBay, The Iconic, Gap, Shein, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, and the EU - United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France where the brand is called Clearpay.
We have an opportunity for a Product Manager to join our Global Consumer Registration team. This team is responsible for processing all new user registration experiences globally. This team is also responsible for creating new features and building new experiences from scratch to ensure the Afterpay new user registration and activation experience remains ahead of our competitors and supports our mission to be the world’s most-loved way to pay.
The Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring the ID check capability, platform, and vendor relationships are being managed to the best possible capability globally. You can expect to take responsibility for creating new customer flows and continually iterating across a range of areas in the acquisition flow. To be successful, you will work collaboratively with our Engineering, Design, Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure everybody is aligned and that you are prioritising the right opportunities.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Creating the best ID check experience and platform for our consumers globally
- Developing a deep understanding of consumer and retailer needs to identify and prioritise new opportunities for enhancing customer experience capabilities within our platform
- Create new technology and platform solutions to cater to customer needs and build new experiences that enhance the registration experience.
- Leading cross-functional teams in product, design, and engineering
- Work closely with our technology and operations teams in both the US, Australia, Canada, NZ, UK, France, Italy, and Spain
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe. You will also be or possess:
- Approximately 5 years of Product Management experience, gained within a large transaction volume, e-commerce environmentA/B testing experience - run multiple A/B tests
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple stakeholders and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
- Experience successfully launching and iterating B2C products within an e-commerce environment
- A continuous improvement approach to product management
- Adept at testing and measuring the viability and success of new customer experiences
- Exceptional prioritisation and project management skills
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing.
Once we are back in the office, you will enjoy working from our beautiful office spaces and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly, not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply:
We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles, with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.