How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Enterprise Account Executive (acquisition) to join us on our mission to enable as many companies as possible to be #culturefirst through accessible people analytics. If you are deeply curious about people and culture, at heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek !
In Sales at Culture Amp, we work closely with people leaders throughout the world to guide them along their journey of finding the right solution and connecting them with others. Our mission is to create better People Geeks by allowing them to better understand their people through data.
- Although Melbourne is preferred, this role can be based (remotely) anywhere in Australia.
- Generate new business opportunities within APAC
- Manage a robust sales pipeline from prospecting to close and communicate any challenges or wins with the team
- Run a tight sales process, closing Enterprise deals to meet individual and team target
- Gain an understanding of the prospective customer's pain points and educate on Culture Amp’s value, highlighting our key differentiators
- Learn to confidently run product demos to companies varying across industries and sizes partnering with teammates and Solutions Consultant
- Work closely with members of the team to achieve sales goals and work collaboratively with SDRs, People Scientists, Solutions Consultants and Customer Success Coaches to support and set expectations for new customers
- 4+ years of experience and a track record of success in an enterprise sales role
- Experience forecasting and managing a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Comfortable using SFDC
- Bonus points: Hands-on experience selling either a performance software or HRIS tool to a variety of organisations
- Bonus points: Participated in Sales training
- A team player who views selling in enterprise as a team sport
- Motivated to help potential customers solve their toughest problems
- A curious learner
- Strongly focused on generating pipeline
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Full usage of the Culture Amp platform to drive your development and provide regular avenues to share your voice on your team, department and the company
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!