Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
At Culture Amp we have a dedicated delivery team that enables our product group to become more connected and ultimately perform better. We are creating a step change in how our teams work and how they deliver products through coaching team effectiveness and ensuring that teams are connected to a customer outcome and understand why they are working on something, instead of implementing a solution.
We are currently searching for a Senior Delivery Lead to play a leadership role in uplifting our delivery capability and would suit someone who loves creating an environment that enables teams to do great work and ensuring they are working in the best way they know how, if this is you we’d love the opportunity to connect!
In this role you will be accountable for ensuring everyone on the team has everything they need to effectively and sustainably deliver on their mission, you will play an instrumental role in facilitating the right decisions. You will also be responsible for enabling our teams by creating an environment that supports wellbeing, encouraging psychological safety, collaboration, alignment and taking advantage of individual strengths and intrinsic motivation to help the team succeed.
As a Senior Delivery Lead you will play a critical role in helping Culture Amp mature our end to end product delivery model. We need a change agent, someone that is passionate about coaching and inspiring a better way of working, someone that has made change at scale before, someone that has some stories to bring to the table about change they have made and things they have learnt from making change outside of just 1 or 2 delivery teams. If you are passionate about all things delivery and have experience doing this at scale then we can’t wait to hear from you.
A day in the life of the Senior Delivery Lead, the good, the bad, the ambiguous
- Take accountability for onboarding new Campers into your team (or on to your project)
- Ensure that the team has goals which are aligned to the Camp goals and connected to customer impact
- Ensure the team has a system of work and rituals in place to support their work and create a working environment that helps them be effective.
- Attend regular catch ups with Camp Leadership to raise issues and share progress, and involve other team members as appropriate in this process.
- Remove blockers for the team
- Ensure that people in the team are aligned and working together on the right things
- Providing context to the team for decisions made outside their team
- Play a key role in ensuring the Camp Leadership team understands what people and roles the team needs to succeed in meeting their goals
- Coach Mentors as necessary to provide feedback and support to help them manage the performance of team members.
- Collaborate with Mentors and Camp leads to provide rewards, recognition and learning opportunities for team members.
- If your team owns assets, ensure that the necessary processes are in place to provide support for them.
- Play a critical role in change across culture amp in coaching and sharing your experiences to help the complete end to end delivery process mature and delivery better customer outcomes
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Several years experience in a Delivery Lead capacity
- Experience from walking the talk at change management at scale
- Systems of work tools and techniques to help us all grow and learn
- Passion for creating an environment that people thrive in
- Enthusiasm to challenge our thinking and make us better
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.