Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our over 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australian businesses.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
Your mission is to increase brand awareness and lead and application generation for Tyro by supporting the strategic planning of our digital activity and maximising the effectiveness of our marketing technology suite.
This role will be pivotal in supporting our digital marketing channels and the development, implementation and optimisation of digital acquisition campaigns that drive lead and application generation.
Knowledge of the Adobe marketing suite is preferred (Target, Analytics, Audience Manager, Ad Cloud, Launch). You will also be experienced in using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manger, Jira and Confluence.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing you will be a key stakeholder in enabling Tyro to hit their App, Revenue and Brand targets with the constant improvement of performance media channels being top of mind.
Performance Media (Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic)
· Strategic & technical performance media channel advice & support
· Ability to research, build and optimise performance media campaigns
· Management of performance media vendors and platforms including media negotiations
· Increased performance of performance media channels YoY
· Be the knowledge hub of performance media for the wider business
· Strategic & technical Affiliate advice & support
· A detailed understanding of the Affiliate landscape and how it works alongside other channels
· Management of Affiliate agencies and platforms including negotiation of pricing
· Increased performance of Affiliate as a channel YoY
· Be the knowledge hub of Affiliate for the wider business
· Strategic & technical MarTech advice & support
· A detailed understanding of the MarTech landscape and how it can enhance Tyro’s marketing capability and effectiveness
· Management and optimisation of MarTech platforms (Adobe preferred)
· Increased adoption of MarTech across Tyro’s digital marketing channels
· Be the knowledge hub of MarTech for the wider business
CRO & SEO - (where applicable)
· Strategic & technical SEO & CRO advice & support
· A detailed understanding of the SEO & CRO landscapes and how they work alongside other channels
· Management of SEO & CRO agencies and platforms
· Increased performance of SEO & CRO as channels YoY
· Be the knowledge hub of SEO & CRO for the wider business
· Representing the Tyro brand & working to ensure consistency across all departments when they need Digital Marketing
· Be the go-to person for Digital Marketing expertise and advice for all channels such as SEO, SEM, Programmatic and Affiliates
· Keep up to date on the latest offering from each Digital Marketing channel
· Give sound strategic advice on how to achieve departmental targets and goals
· Good understanding of the customer value journey and implementation of it
· Have good knowledge of tracking best practices in order to report accurately and generate actionable insights
· Be able to report on budgets spent and targets to date for channels worked on
· Work closely with the Analytics team to create reporting dashboards that give all the metrics needed for channels worked on
· Responsible for the identification and management of risk in day to day responsibilities
· Comply with Tyro policies and procedures including completing mandatory training within the required timeframes
· Role model positive risk behaviours and contribute towards a strong risk culture at Tyro
Culture and Perks
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a flexible working environment with a mix of in-office and remote working, learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 12 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, social events which includes multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 500 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.