Prospection is a pioneer in healthcare data analytics. Using predictive analytics and machine learning with real-world healthcare data to unearth insights that help research, develop and target better healthcare outcomes for patients.
We analyse large health care data sets (script claims, EMR, Registry, Insurance, Supply Chain, CRM) to provide real world evidence insights, improve medication utilisation and health outcomes.
Founded out of Sydney’s Cicada Innovations in 2012, Prospection works with government, pharmaceutical companies and the medical community across more than 70 therapy programs, including immuno-oncology, HIV and hepatitis, in Australia, UK, USA and Asia Pacific. Prospection is backed by Ellerston JAADE, Main Sequence Ventures, and Horizons Ventures.
About the Opportunity
The Account Director – Behaviour Change & Decision Support role is to lead the strategy and development of the clinical behaviour change and decision support offering in ANZ and APAC and to oversee a portfolio of opportunities from sale through to execution and evaluation.
Account Director responsibilities include identifying and developing strong relationships with service provision partners, customers, key opinion leaders, sub-contractors and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account Director – Behaviour Change & Decision Support provides thought leadership to Prospection’s customers and leads the execution of this service, leading and liaising with a cross-functional internal team (service delivery analysts, clinical advisors, RWE consultants and the data and partnerships team) to improve the entire customer experience.
Behaviour Change & Decision Support thought leadership – Provide thought leadership on the definition of Prospection’s clinical behaviour change and decision support service offering through the creation of a strategic business plan and to manage and grow the service portfolio by retaining and growing existing customer relationships
and championing the service within the organisation.
New Business Development – Contribute to company revenue generation by meeting and/or exceeding agreed revenue targets; building, managing and developing service provision partnerships and client strategic level partnerships that generate opportunities to expand the service, upsell and/or cross-sell company products and services across ANZ and APAC.
Client and Stakeholder Relationship Management – Support other members of theCustomer Success team to develop an ongoing business relationship and ensure our clients are satisfied and engaged with the behaviour change & decision support service by informing them of new services and coordinating customer-facing initiatives in collaboration with other Prospection teams. Develop ongoing relationships with service provision partners and key opinion Leaders (KOLs) by engaging them in the service. Assist with the implementation and delivery of the service to ensure our service is fit for purpose and appropriately conducted with quality outputs, including evaluated clinician behaviour change.
Forecasting and Business Analysis – Forecast sales, revenue and business development activities against agreed business objectives and targets. Conduct appropriate business analysis of the client relationship to identify new opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling of the behaviour change & decision support services. Generally maintaining an understanding of the customer’s business needs/requirements by following industry news, networking, and maintaining good communication with the business unit heads and commercial and brand managers.
- Lead the development and execution of the behaviour change & decision support strategy in ANZ and APAC
- Recruit and lead the behaviour change & decision support team in ANZ and APAC
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting service provision partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client and KOL relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the behaviour change & decision support service according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet team sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with the broader Prospection team to identify and grow opportunities across ANZ and APAC
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Previous experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Program Manager or relevant role within Healthcare Service, research or related industry.
- Previous experience in managing programs of work aimed at influencing clinician behaviour
- Proven track record of an ability to meet ambitious individual and team-wide objectives
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong clinical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Health or relevant field
Preferred qualifications, experience and expertise
- Relevant commercial experience in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/ Medical Industry
- Flexible and remote working options - Based in Sydney, we are hiring wherever you are! Our team is fully supported and successfully working remotely and from home, delivering on projects around Australia
- Stimulating and diverse problems to solve - Improving healthcare outcomes through data-driven insights and RWE
- Great team culture - Supportive, fun and food-loving and creative
- Lots to learn - Strong knowledge sharing team culture, Hackathons and industry experts in Data Science, Product and Engineering
- Rapidly scaling! - Grow your career as we grow, here in Australia and overseas!
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your most up to date resume.
Note: Our team is fully supported and successfully working and delivering on projects around Australia. The health and wellbeing of our employees and clients is important to us, we have implemented and continue to practice COVID safe policies, informed by the health advice obtained from NSW Health and Federal Government Health Agencies.
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and learn, and pay respect to the First Nations Peoples and their elders, past, present and future.