Faethm is scaling and are looking for a Sydney-based Operations Manager to join us on this exciting journey!
Faethm is using augmented technology to help clients around the world to define their define technology choice and shape workforces of the future. It underpins a wide range of national, industry and corporate outcomes that span market, industry and trade strategy; technology investment and deployment; operational transformation, strategic workforce management and L&D; government policy across industry, employment, education, exports, and R&D.
Reporting into the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for helping Faethm to scale as we grow over the next 12-18 months. Working within Faethm’s Delivery function you will own a variety of projects bespoke projects while driving operational efficiency to ensure day-to-day execution of operations tasks.
- You think outside the box can use your initiative and be pro-active
- A highly organised ‘doer’ who can multi-task, take initiative and execute
- 3+ years experience in operations, consulting or project management
- You have attention to detail for the important things, but can embrace a 'scrappy not crappy' vibe
- You can receive and give requests and instructions to individuals and groups
- A desire for constant improvement and the ability to manage needs through implementation and uplift of processes.
- Ability to operate in the detail and act as a communicate across multiple teams.
- Enjoy working on a variety of projects and love looking for ways to process improve and create efficiencies.
As an Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Be the face of the regional office, managing the day to day operations
- Conduct employee on and offboarding processes with HR team, including supporting recruitment.
- Leading the regions business procedures including supporting sales and customer success teams with processes and improvements
- Championing the implementation of new systems and processes following the organisation’s project methodology
- Guiding and training the sales team on Hubspot best practices
- Supporting the marketing team with regional campaigns
- Support the Regional VP and Sales teams with QBR’s and reporting metrics
To be successful in this role you’ll ideally have:
- Project management experience
- A proven history of workplace adaptability and continued desire to learn
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Strong interpersonal and team-collaboration skills
- Hubspot and Xero experience is preferred
- Experience working with JIRA or other project management tools is preferred.
Do you want to work for an inventive, purpose-driven and civic-minded company with an ambitious but realisable mission and vision that tackles a very real and globally important issue?
Join Faethm, and work with an amazing team of professionals, in an autonomous, agile, yet supportive, flexible and fun environment.
We’re looking forward to discussing the role confidentially with you.
Faethm is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.