Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. We don't mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Operations, our Customer Ops Manager will play a key role in driving the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success, Support and Professional Services teams.
Your responsibilities will range from strategic planning, project delivery, business process optimisation and system administration - requiring a mix of analytical thinking, problem solving and cross-functional collaboration.
To be successful, you'll need to get deep into (sometimes ambiguous) data so that you can understand the business, rapidly diagnose issues and formulate solutions. Intellectual curiosity, an eagerness to learn, and a bias for action are essential.
In return, we can offer fantastic in-house mentorship and clear opportunities for career progression.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Be a strategic business partner to our Customer Success, Support and Professional Services leaders in APAC
- Interpret key performance metrics and deliver insights & recommendations
- Execute projects to improve our customer experience and operational efficiency
- Manage and continuously improve our CRM, in-app messaging, support and project management tools
- Be a key driver of cross-functional collaboration amongst Customer Success, Support and Professional services essential to driving Customer Experience and Satisfaction
- 5+ years of experience in an analytically intensive role within a startup, technology company or management consulting environment
- Experience using industry-leading CRM, in-app messaging, support and project management tools
- Experience working closely with senior leaders, prior exposure to high-growth work environments, and a strong understanding of SaaS business models and customer experience principles
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated and able to work independently
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and self confidence
For bonus points (these things are desirable, but not necessary!)
- Prior experience in Customer, Sales or Revenue Operations desirable
- Prior experience implementing or certification in ITIL frameworks and methodologies highly regarded but not required
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Work from home available
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
Why Join Employment Hero?
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
* Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
* BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
* Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
* Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
* HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
* Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013