Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We've grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Working within the CX Function this role sits within the CX Delivery team that supports the customer journey post sale from handover, discovery, configuration, UAT, onboarding, product adoption, activation and retention.
This role will lead our Payroll Implementation teams, managing a team of Payroll Leads that function as leaders and subject matter experts.
As we embark upon a transformation of our CX delivery function we are looking for an experienced people and operations leader who is adept at managing change, process re-engineering and stakeholder engagement with experience in a fast paced or start up environment.
Day to day you will support our Payroll Team Leads operationally, from workforce management, quality assurance, project delivery efficiency, process improvement and the removal of customer and employee friction to continually evolve what we do. You will do this whilst providing thoughtful leadership, and assisting them to support their teams and manage any escalations whilst coaching and developing your team to success in their roles and careers.
- Responsible for building a high performing team to ensure service levels are met and to refine the EH implementation methodology to ensure best practice for delivery.
- Create and drive an organisational culture where team members are engaged and motivated through demonstrated leadership effectiveness.
- Work with the Head of CX Delivery to implement and embed transformation initiatives to improve quality, performance and efficiency of the team, to facilitate best practice implementation.
- Provide coaching to team leads for portfolio and people management, including measures of performance and efficiency metrics.
- Ensure compliance with agreed processes / procedures, controls and address quality and assurance outcomes as required.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure alignment with delivery of customer centric solutions against the overall strategy.
- Working with CX leadership to build out processes for service delivery in new markets and for new products.
- Collaborating with Sales, Customer Support & Success, Product and Finance to reduce escalations and increase customer satisfaction and, ensure processes are executed in the best interest of the customer.
- Accountable for training and development plans to uplift capability within the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Commerce; and/or Project Management qualification desirable.
- 3+ years experience in managing large operational teams, including forecasting, planning and workforce management.
- Ability to build high performing teams to deliver on key operational targets and service levels, especially through periods of transformational change.
- Previous experience within SaaS implementations and onboarding small to medium business customers is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in agile project management and relevant delivery tools including milestone planning, risk awareness and leading project prioritisation.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders and to build strong client relationships and deliver customer centric solutions.
- Proven commercial acumen, excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the capability of communicating with audiences with clarity, impact and influence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively understand and manage operational risk.
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & annual team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**