We’ve developed a unique platform that will analyse a business’ data, making the process simple, fast, and friendly. But we’re not just a smart algorithm; we’re all about human interaction, which is why we have a team of real people who will get to know each business’ unique needs. Founded in Australia by an experienced team who are passionate about using technology to simplify finance, Moula continues to lead the market with our transparent pricing and responsible lending practices.
As we continue to scale, we’re creating exciting opportunities. Come and join our super talented team and find out why we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Startup (2019).
About the position
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Experience, the Manager for Digital Products will be responsible for defining and managing the strategy, experiences & performance of Moula’s Digital Products across all channels and user segments - Customers, Partners, Merchants, and Staff.
The primary purpose of this role is to create formal accountability and management of the entire Digital product set and its associated user experiences to achieve our organisational goal of delivering fit-for- purpose user experiences in all our financial products and acquisition, distribution and servicing channels.
Digital Product Strategy Definition and Development
- Define and manage a 2FY implementation strategy for our suite of Digital Products across multiple channels and customer segments - Customers, Partners, Merchants and Internal users - in order to establish a prioritised roadmap of activity per FY.
- Collaborate with Product (Financial), Marketing, Sales, Underwriting and Operational teams to identify feature and experience improvement opportunities as a key input into the strategic roadmap.
- Maintain a prioritised product roadmap that balances the needs of our users with those of the business and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions (incl. formal business/investment case development).
- Perform periodic competitor and external reviews of Digital Products, experiences, design practices and trends in order to keep Moula’s CX practices inline with movements in the field.
Digital Product Experience Definition and Development
- Define and document all Customer Journeys/Experiences related to our Digital Products - External and Internal - in order to identify key pain points to resolve.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all business processes that manifest in Front-End experiences in our Digital Products.
- Create backlogs of continuous improvement opportunities that make their way to execution via business prioritisation.
- Collaborate with the Heads of Product Delivery, Solution Architecture, Engineering other related teams to set expectations for project scope and delivery timeframes, ensuring project delivery meets deadlines and quality standards.
Digital Product Performance Management
- Define a measurement framework/key performance metrics for each Digital Product and provide reports/analysis around key metrics for revenue, levels of engagement and ROI.
- Define the required tooling to measure key performance metrics for each Digital Product (incl. cost-benefit/investment casing)
- Collaborate with the Manager, Experience Research and Design to provide key input into the required research/user testing studies needed to influence decisions and directions of requested features and experiences in our suite of Digital Products.
- Ideally you have worked directly with and on financial services products in multiple distribution channels - Direct, Brokers, Merchants, White Label - with respect to designing and developing experiences in the acquisition, originations and customer/broker/merchant servicing spaces.
- You have managed the performance of a set of digital products within an organisation that included defining the success characteristics and metrics of those products over time.
- You have managed the execution of initiatives from ideation through to implementation working with business stakeholders, product owners, solution architects and software developers throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
We don’t know it all. We’re not looking for someone who does. But you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up, be curious, and keep pushing until you’ve found the boundary. We don’t believe in perfect, but we do believe in testing, learning, and asking more questions than any of us had thought of to start with.
We’re a quirky bunch, we love a good laugh, and we’re not afraid to face a challenge head on. No two of us are alike, so to fit in, you’ll need a good dose of different.