As an Automation tester you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our platform as we deliver both product and client specific projects and will work with our teams globally and with our clients to ensure that all deliveries are to the highest quality.
Be a part of an energetic and fast-moving global team to develop a rich, stable and engaging product built with .NET and Vue.js, hosted in AWS. This role will cover all aspects of testing of our SaaS product including developing overall test strategy, leading test creation and automation for our core platform.
Please note that Ignition are not in a position to sponsor visas for this role.
What you will be doing
- Write, review and execute comprehensive test cases, test data and test plans against defined Test Strategies.
- Write automated tests in Cypress and Postman
- Work with dev-ops team to maintain automated tests as an integral part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Evolve formal QA processes, ensuring continued use of industry-accepted best practices.
- Interact with product management, development and delivery teams to ensure appropriate automated tests are delivered with every feature.
- Interact with client delivery teams, acting as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Lead by example in all areas of software testing.
- Work alongside business analysts, project managers, development teams and senior management to ensure all key deliverable requirements are met.
- Analyse test results and document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Participate in story estimation for test specifications and execution for all work streams.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and customers to understand requirements and collaboratively create test strategies for target solution.
- Be flexible to work in an agile and fast paced environment.
- Share experience and knowledge with colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow.
- Provide assistance and support to team members.
- Embrace change, and responsibility.
- General problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Time management and prioritisation skills essential.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present complex reports, to senior management.
What you need
- 5+ years in test automation including cross browser/device
- Experience with Cypress, Postman and JIRA
- Experience working with browser DevTools
- Good knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile.
- Experience working with Bitbucket / Git code repositories.
- Advantage to have
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience with load testing
- Experience with Zephyr
- Experience with AccelQ
- Experience of continuous delivery practices
- Experience in a financial services or advice technology is desirable.
Note - this is a permanent full-time role and applicants must have full working rights to work in Australia without sponsorship.
*Please no agency referrals *