MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We’re seeking for a creative, analytical and strategic Social Media Manager with strong Paid Social experience to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion through paid social initiatives. You will possess a deep understanding of social media tactics and strategies, along with experience in overall online marketing.
- Oversee all paid social media platforms from ideation to paid content creation to implementation, management and reporting.
- Budget, forecast, analyse and report on pertinent customer revenue, orders and marketing expenses.
- Identify and own emerging paid platform strategy and execution, including mobile.
- Manage Paid Social Media budget and create analytics to quantify and qualify the effectiveness of interactive campaigns.
- Drive compelling multi-platform paid social strategy, designed to accomplish larger corporate objectives
- 3-4 + years of experience in Paid Social
- Experience working in B2C environments
- eCommerce or retail experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience in web analytics, ad tracking, and other biddable media a plus
- Familiarity with 3rd-party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms
- Understanding of broader media planning and buying – to ensure integration and coordination with wider media objectives occur
- Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, SQL, etc.) with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV, cover letter and design folio.
We look forward to seeing your application!