Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest technologies and best engineering practices to deliver groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the world.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software investment has been focused on the needs of the world’s 2.7 billion mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us as we build a scalable platform for the world’s largest brands working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and user experience.
The Regional Director of Customer Success will work closely with our Product, Sales, Marketing, G&A and other Customer Experience Teams and will be based remotely within the United States region. Their primary role is directly managing and leading our North America Customer Success team and will act as a thought leader for creating strategy for how we can continually improve our practices. They will also work directly with our Customer Success Managers on a day to day basis for the success of our customers.
- Making customers successful!
- Directly lead the regional Customer Success team, and manage the Customer Success Managers who own the ongoing relationship with the customer
- Since we are a customer-centric company, lead strategic advocacy on behalf of Skedulo customers and ensure the customer voice is heard throughout the company.
- Build trusted relationships with large & strategic Customers and prospects (limited to account oversight rather than day to day account ownership), communicating the value of our product to our Customers, whilst gaining their feedback to drive increases in Customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Leading and mentoring team members on efficient customer success methods and techniques that maximize our customer stickiness (retention) and support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Working closely with CX Leadership to provide input into Customer Success strategic direction; planning, and then leading teams in realisation of objectives to deliver the strategy. This would include Product, our GTM motion and our implementation approach as we scale and continue to make customers successful.
- Report on customer success performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service leadership, including customer retention, customer health/happiness, technical support responsiveness and satisfaction, product usage and customer expansion.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to understand prospect business challenges and demonstrate how Skedulo can maximize their business success, including encouraging customers to be involved in case studies and to act as references and working closely with the Sales team.
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product Development and Design teams to identify and assess potential new features for inclusion in core product and support internal projects to ensure successful delivery of key features to customers.
- Lead recruitment, training and development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance.
- Must have 7+ years previous experience in managing and/or mentoring Customer Success teams both from an operational perspective (e.g., onboarding, mentoring, coaching), as well as striving to achieve strategic objectives set by leadership
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Desired Skills / Experience:
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential
- Pre-sales experience, including presentation skills, and ability to rapidly build rapport with executive stakeholders
- Demonstrated thought leader in the Customer Success domain for Saas companies
- Experience working in Saas companies, and with Salesforce
- Enjoy problem working with customers, solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of Gainsight Customer Success Tool
- Don’t meet all of these requirements but still feel you would be a great fit for the role? Please apply and tell us why!
- Must have valid working rights or working visa to be considered for this position
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k & Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus