Who we are
With its headquarters in NYC, a major R&D hub in Sydney, and operating in 16 markets globally, Rokt is expanding rapidly. As the global leader in e-commerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment™ of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make e-commerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$150M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
We are looking for talented iOS engineers with solid experience to join our Mobile Platform team. The Mobile team is part of the Better pillar of Rokt Engineering and consists of server-side and mobile native engineers, tasked with creating the iOS SDK that allows Rokt's partners to unearth additional value from their mobile native e-commerce funnels. The SDK integrates seamlessly into our partners' mobile apps and enables targeted and personalised marketing messages and offers to be displayed at optimal points along with the in-app e-commerce flow. Rokt's large marketplace brings about really interesting challenges for this team around scale, performance, security, flexibility, user experience and interoperability. Some of the technologies that they use include Swift, CircleCI, Datadog, AWS Device Farm and a host of other services on AWS.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve iOS SDK
- Set-up deployment pipelines including testing, packaging and deploying
- Work with the rest of the team to elaborate, find and solve issues and improve the overall quality
- Act as a technical expert assisting clients to integrate iOS SDK by architecting, leading and delivering integration projects as well as supporting clients engineers to debug problems
- Develop, maintain and improve cross-platform modules such as React Native
- 5+ years of experience building iOS applications/SDKs with a strong depth of knowledge in swift
- Deep understanding of iOS fundamentals, server interaction and inter-mobile-app communication.
- Capability around setting up and managing iOS build/packaging/release pipelines of iOS applications and frameworks using CircleCI, Cocoapod, Carthage, etc.
- Expertise with iOS testing frameworks: Unit test, Integration test and end-to-end test by using such tools as XUnit, BrowserStack, AWS Device Farm, etc.
- A natural bent towards continuous improvement, code quality and sound principles.
- Experience working in Agile teams and following SCRUM processes.
- Experience writing and maintaining mobile libraries that are embedded in other apps.
- Experience in Objective-C
- Android and Cross-platform experiences such as Cordova, React Native and Flutter
- At Rokt we encourage autonomy; teams have complete ownership of their systems including building, running and monitoring. As such, you may be required to be on-call and respond to systems alerts should they arise.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.