Founded in 2013, Moula is an Australian fintech dedicated to backing good business. Providing business finance solutions across lending and payments, we empower businesses to access capital without using assets. We've developed a unique platform that will analyse a business' data, making the process simple, fast and friendly. With our ‘heads and hearts’ approach, we’re focused on combining data, automation and tech, with a personal, human experience.
As we continue to scale, we’re creating exciting opportunities. Come and join our super talented team and find out why we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Startup (2019).
This role contributes to the success of Moula by acting as the first point of contact for merchant partners, primarily via telephone contact. As a Moula Pay Account Manager you are responsible for maximising revenue through the development and execution of tactical growth activities and ensuring complete customer satisfaction when dealing with Moula Pay.
- Provide technical and product support to existing Moula Pay merchants
- Conducting sales training and coaching sessions with partners and their staff, to ensure that they have the tools and knowledge to effectively utilise the Moula Pay product.
- Utilising available data to prepare timely, relevant and insightful sales performance reports for partners, and presenting these reports to their key stakeholders with action plans based on insights.
- Provide customer onboarding support for key merchant accounts as required to drive positive experiences and increased acquisition conversion.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales, Underwiting and Operations to promote positive merchant and customer experiences.
- Working closely with partners to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable Moula Pay solutions, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the organisation.
- Identifying, building and fostering relationships with key decision makers up to C-Suite, who can enable completion of tasks associated with retaining designated accounts.
- Formulating, implementing and managing strategic business plans for partner accounts to ensure that they achieve Sales revenue/Sales quota targets.
- Conducting product demonstrations (where applicable).
- Drive merchant activity to drive engagement, awareness and volume within merchant's customer base
- Take end to end responsibility for the growth and retention of a defined portfolio of accounts.
- Ensure quality and compliance of all relationships through the delivery of approved materials, product training, and contact strategies.
- Manage all post-sales activities for partners through strong working relationships with key stakeholders, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Coordinating the preparation of sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account Management plans.
Manage all liaison with partners, including
- Acting as the main interface between the partner and the organisation to ensure an optimal level of service is always provided.
- Gather feedback on how we are tracking, what we can do better, ideas and initiatives and explore ways to strengthen and build on partnerships and results.
- Appropriate record keeping of activities through internal CRM platform.
Here are the specifics of what we’re after
- Proven experience in direct/phone sales, including outstanding negotiation and influencing skills and providing exceptional customer experiences
- Specialist product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with partners at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Appreciation of the value/importance of designated accounts, coupled with the ability to balance the needs of the organisation and the partner's organisation.
- Loads of initiative and self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast and ever-changing environment, with high integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition.
- An understanding of Cash Flow lending.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Demonstrated excellence in organisational, time management, and planning abilities.
- Experience working with a CRM database. Salesforce preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to quickly engage and create strong rapport with customers.
- A willingness to learn and take ownership of your responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and/or finance principles.
- Proven Sales ability including strong negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
We don’t know it all. We’re not looking for someone who does. But you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up, be curious, and keep pushing until you’ve found the boundary. We don’t believe in perfect, but we do believe in testing, learning, and asking more questions than any of us had thought of to start with.
We’re a quirky bunch, we love a good laugh, and we’re not afraid to face a challenge head on. No two of us are alike, so to fit in, you’ll need a good dose of different.