Ailo (https://ailo.io/) is a data-powered platform which makes the property management experience extraordinary. Utilising the largest single set of property management data, Ailo's technology empowers property management professionals to drive growth, improve their performance and increase profits. At Ailo our vision is to use our industry leading data insights and technology to reimagine the property management experience for agencies, landlords and tenants.
As an Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for technical and customer support, on-boarding and migration of customers. You will handle customer support enquiries, and provide expertise to assist other team members with more technical requests. You will develop and iterate case processes to constantly improve the Ailo customer experience, and KPI’s. You will work across the support team and functions to resolve a broad range of support issues ranging from technical account setup, payment operations and other user related issues.
- Provide customer support and troubleshoot any issues related to mobile apps and related data integrity.
- Manage our support platform/database, ensuring all customer interactions are accurately entered
- Ability to write/debug SQL scripts, Querying/Amending DB
- Interpret case issues and assess the risk of impact. Escalate appropriately to achieve the best outcome for the customer
- Effective use of Ticketing system (Zendesk) to record case details with an appropriate level of detail
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements
- Assume ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer cases and system incidents
- Monitor cases and issues to resolution and follow up where appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and case handling skills
- Ensure appropriate level of documentation of all problems, incidents and requests
- Collation of consumer feedback and surfacing internally to contribute to process improvement and learning loops
- Good documentation skills with attention to detail and able to follow process
- Track, analyse, and ensure prompt resolution of client cases in the system and provide weekly/monthly and quarterly reports to management.
- Outstanding customer service ethic and experience
- A desire to help our customers achieve the best outcomes with Ailo
- Ability to builds rapport quickly under difficult circumstances
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Can manage multiple and contending priorities
- Self motivated and driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Qualification in a relevant field (IT, Systems etc)
- 5+ years experience in B2B & B2C application support, preferably for a tech/software product
- Fluent English
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Solid understanding of both iOS and Android mobile operating systems and mobile device functionality as well as App Store platforms
- Familiarity with Quality Systems and requirements for complaint handling, document control and quality control
- Any experience with Zendesk platform is a plus
- Previous programming experience is a plus
- Experience with payment processing and usage of different payment systems will be considered an advantage
If this role sounds anything like you please apply here or call Karunya on 0452155992 for a confidential discussion.
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / 3rd parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.