What is Cadmus?
At Cadmus, we are committed to making learning accessible to everyone, inspiring generations of learners to create lasting global change. We believe assessment provides a powerful learning opportunity, which is why we have spent the last five years building an online assessment platform that puts simplicity and learning at its core.
Today, Cadmus is used by universities globally to create and deliver incredible learning experiences to hundreds of thousands of students. Join us on this learning journey as we transform education across Australia and beyond!
Why do we need you?
As we scale our company globally, it is essential that we continue to attract and retain outstanding people — constantly looking for the brightest minds to help us solve some of the world's most complex learning challenges. That's why we are looking for a talented Recruitment Manager to join our Operations Team. With countless opportunities to make an impact, you will help us solve exciting growth challenges and expand across Asia Pacific, the United States, the United Kingdom and beyond.
What's the role?
As our Recruitment Manager, you will work closely with our Operations, Marketing, Commercial and Product teams to grow our headcount, systematise internal business processes, and help us build our global hiring infrastructure to support scale. This is a truly unique opportunity to help impact our company, employees, processes, and our culture.
As our Recruitment Manager, your goal is to:
- Hire top performers for our commercial, product, engineering and marketing teams.
- Build a highly effective and efficient end-to-end in-house recruitment function.
- Help us build infrastructure to support rapid global hiring both locally and internationally.
- Support our new market entry and expansion efforts into the UK, the US and APAC.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and execute global hiring strategies.
Who are you?
We would love to hear from Recruitment Managers with a passion for solving complex business problems with well-aligned talent solutions. You live for driving exceptional outcomes through a rigorous, evidence-based end-to-end hiring process. You love building relationships, you're an exceptional communicator, and genuinely care about others. You thrive working in a high-performing team, go above and beyond to achieve your targets, obsess over details, and always use evidence to support your decisions.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in recruitment, talent management, marketing, sales or management consulting.
- You have done sales or recruitment at a market-leading technology company, startup or ed-tech company.
- You have experience using qualitative and quantitative data to inform decision making.
- You are happiest when solving complex problems.
- You have a history of outstanding performance and consistently outperform your targets.
- You have exceptional written and spoken English communication skills (you write an outstanding email and love nothing more than a good meeting agenda).
- You love building relationships and live to win others over.
- You hold a bachelor's degree from a university.
- You have a great sense of humour.
We would really love to hear from you if:
- You care a lot about shaping (and working in) a high-impact, collaborative organisation.
- You have a solid educational background and have studied extensively. You have a master's degree.
- You genuinely believe in the power of education in changing the world.
What is great about working at Cadmus?
- Flexible working culture
- Remote friendly
- Learning allowances
- Equity incentives
- New Apple tech
- Hilarious coworkers
This role can be based in Melbourne or remote.
What is our hiring process?
Please apply online with your resume, and instead of a cover letter, we would love you to answer a few questions.
Our interview process consists of a recruiter phone screen, a hiring manager interview, a homework task and a panel interview. These will be completed in-person or online (via Zoom).
Who can apply?
Cadmus is a remote-friendly company and this role is open to candidates in Melbourne or remote from anywhere in Australia, New Zealand or Singapore.
At Cadmus, we hire great people from various backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, or disability status. If you share our values and enthusiasm for education, you will find a home at Cadmus.
If you need assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.