Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
Why become a Xero?
Great question! Being a Xero is so much more than just a job. We’re a group of diverse, passionate and dedicated #humans who are committed to improving the lives of our customers. We love what we do and we’re proud to admit it! We also know that the best teams deserve the best, and creating a #beautiful product and experience for our customers wouldn’t be possible without delivering the same #beautiful experience for our team.
Here’s what we’re offering you:
- Employee share plan (become a shareholder in Xero!)
- Salary packaging options
- 10 days wellbeing leave per year - we acknowledge there’s more to your wellbeing than being unwell, this leave covers mental health, medical appointments, care for dependants etc
- 3 days gifted annual leave over end of year period to enjoy that holiday spirit
- Access to free, confidential support for you and your family through our EAP program
- 4 weeks not enough? Purchase additional time off to extend your holiday leave!
- Spend one day per year making a difference in the community with our volunteer leave
- Fully equipped in-office gym (Melbourne) and weekly virtual fitness/yoga classes (AU wide)
- Opportunity to work with senior leaders across the business through multiple #beautiful mentoring and development programs
- Global company with offices across 8 countries and 20 cities worldwide!
- Regular team events and socials - from weekly shared lunches to EOW Friday socials (think cheese boards, board games and BBQ!)
- Awesome offices equipped with the latest technology, as well as barista made coffee, ping pong and nintendo switch for those moments needed to switch off
🤝 #Work-life Balance
- Flexible working options; whether you work best from one of our decked out Xero offices or home- the choice is up to you!
- Generous parental leave allowance with 26 weeks paid, and return to work flexibility and support
- 6 weeks of partner’s leave, full pay, to support with baby care
About the role
As a National Account Manager (NAM), you are responsible for managing, developing and growing Big 4 and national mid-tier Accounting Partners by helping them to develop and execute a digital strategy. The overall aim is to support their continual success in migrating clients on to the Xero platform.
This is a field based role requiring extensive appointment making, meeting management and travel around the country. You’ll form great relationships with your Accounting Partners and also work closely with your National Account Manager colleagues to make sure that you and your colleagues are working in the best way to support Xero’s success overall.
What you’ll do
What you’ll bring with you
Our D&I Commitment
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Xero strongly encourages employees and contractors to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work from a Xero office, or engage in any face-to-face Xero business. Xero will work with anyone who is not vaccinated, or prefers not to disclose their vaccination status, to determine what reasonable accommodations can be provided to ensure their role can be performed safely.