Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our global talent team. You will be a part of a dedicated team that owns and drives our hiring processes for our world class product group.
In part of this team of amazing humans, you will:
- Own full cycle recruiting responsibilities across a variety of roles in our product group including product management and engineering.
- Work closely with hiring managers to build their teams by identifying, attracting, and hiring the right talent to fuel Culture Amp’s growth.
- Be a thought partner and offer leaders guidance and support throughout the hiring process.
- Ensure meaningful candidate experiences and leave candidates promoting Culture Amp, even if they are not offered a job.
- Establish strong relationships across the company and a thorough understanding of the needs of the different teams, and the roles beyond the job descriptions.
- Experience in the technology/product industry. You know the difference between frontend and backend development, and can speak intelligently about the different layers of the stack.
- Exceptional communication skills and can effectively articulate value and thoughts to candidates and leaders. You proactively keep stakeholders apprised of developments, listening well and seeking to understand.
- A passion for equality and inclusion, and enthusiasm about bringing this into your work.
- A consultative nature and an orientation towards service. You respond quickly to questions and go the extra mile to provide a great experience for candidates and leaders.
- Great organization and follow-up skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates and tasks and stay on top of all issues whilst keeping candidates informed throughout the process.
- Strong sourcing skills. You create targeted sourcing plans, leveraging social media, Boolean searches, and other tools to build robust pipelines of active and passive talent. A natural curiosity, able to uncover talent and quickly build rapport with sourced candidates.
- Comfortable with the constant changes of working in a fast-paced, growing scale-up.
We live and breathe our values and we are so proud of the Culture we have built.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!