Freightlancer facilitates the fast, reliable and cost efficient transport of freight while ensuring a high standard of compliance.
We simplify the supply chain for freight owners and transport companies, and we were started by a team of freight owners who have built a better way of working for themselves and transport operators.
We are on the lookout for an ambitious and driven Account Development Representative to join our growing team and hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. In this role we expect you to generate and drive new business from companies with freight requirements both throughout Australia and globally.
- Your key focus is to research and present new business opportunities to the Account Executives. You are required to find, pitch and open doors to new clients by successfully developing a professional rapport.
- You’re always on the lookout for new opportunities, so conducting research to identify potential new customers is part of your day to day.
- You will use marketing emails and telephone sales in your daily tasks.
- You will be responsible for qualifying potential businesses and key stakeholders to highest of standards.
- You will be responsible for creating and carrying out targeted sales campaigns, outbound prospecting and appointment setting.
- You will follow prepared steps to complete required touch points made with prospective business opportunities in a set timeline.
- You will constantly hit your own personal targets as well as contribute to overall team goals.
- You are a go getter, who is proactive and ambitious.
- You’re a people person who can establish relationships.
- You would describe yourself as a team player.
- You have previous experience working in a results driven and targeted environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal is something that comes naturally to you.
- You are someone who can handle uncertainty and think on their feet.
- Your attention to detail is second to none.
- We would love it if you had previous experience in sales and or logistics however not essential.
- Not only will be offered a role that allows you a good earning potential and a competitive commission structure, you will be working in an environment that allows you to develop your skills, further your training and grow your career in a forever growing market..
- You will be lucky enough to join an outgoing and supportive international team. In this role you will be based in our Head Office in Sydney working alongside an energetic and driven team.