Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scale-up, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 400,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Senior Data Scientist to work with our product teams to dig into product telemetry to draw out insights about user behaviour, feature adoption, and user-facing recommendations.
About the opportunity:
As the Senior Data Scientist, you’ll have a strong product-focused background to further our understanding of our users, providing data-driven insights and recommendations.
What you'll do:
- Identify trends for our current user base as well as new users looking at acquisition, retention and CLV
- Work with PM to formulate the right questions to ask
- Work with data and engineering to form the right queries
- Develop great data driven insights and recommendations about adoption
- Help develop data driven products for our customers; trending equities, interesting market developments etc
- A product mindset and understand the trade-offs between quality and delivering fast
- Experience with a detailed understanding of scoping, designing, implementing and deploying machine-learning models
- Strong experience with quantitative analysis, data mining, analytics modelling and data-driven decision-making via experimentation (evaluating hypotheses and A/B testing
- Experience working in cloud-based systems such as AWS
- The ability to talk with different stakeholders in a language that everyone understands, technical and non-technical people
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities and team outings
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as free massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons and game breaks
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please click the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.