Growth Cadetship - launch your career at Finder
Global success requires a like-minded community of people working together. Our team of energetic, savvy and passionate Finder crew are committed to guiding our audience through complex decisions. Every day, we help people save money, get better rewards and learn something new.
Finder is equally committed to helping our team grow, thrive and remain inspired to learn.
We have expanded around the globe and our crew of 500+ are now operating in offices across Toronto, New York, London, Sydney, Denver, Manila, Singapore, and Wroclaw.
Millions of people worldwide trust Finder to help them make better decisions. By joining our Growth Cadetship, you’ll be part of our Australian-based mission and be part of our journey of innovation and growth.
We’re looking for the next generation of Growth cadets to join the rocketship at Finder and are hoping it might be you!
What is a Growth Cadet you ask?
As a Growth Cadet, you’ll be launching your Marketing career in a leading FinTech company, where you’ll be learning from industry leaders who live and breathe Finder. Our programme is designed to coach, train and mentor, giving you full exposure to all things growth and marketing. This will be a 12 month program starting in June 2022, involving 3x four month rotations across Publishing, Performance Marketing and Editorial.
At the end of the programme there’s potential to join Finder as a fully-fledged permanent member of the Crew. The potential pathways are; Publishing (Associate Publisher or Producer), digital media buying or Writer.
What to expect:
- You’ll learn the ropes in Publishing, Performance Marketing and Editorial, and get involved in projects across each area. You will learn the basics for each discipline and be encouraged to share your ideas and thinking.
- Onboarding: in your first month, you’ll dive into the Finder business and have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with Crew across wider teams.
- Mentors: you’ll be partnered up with a different mentor across each three rotations, who’ll show you what working at Finder is like day to day.
- Learning opportunities: Google Analytics, SEO and digital media buying, focused on Google, Facebook & TikTok.
- Grow sessions: you’ll deep dive into a broad range of topics outside of your day to day such as learning about the broader Finder business, your career development, careers in FinTech and building a business off the ground from Finder’s Founders.
- You’ll form part of a wider Finder Graduate cohort who will learn and support each other.
Who you’ll be:
- We are looking for talent who are early on in their careers. You may have just finished high school or recently graduated from university or just started working in industry.
- You live and breathe our Finder values and want to make a difference in the work you do.
- You have a willingness to learn and a positive attitude.
- You are collaborative and loving being part of a team
- Sydney based
Extra perks for our Growth Cadets:
- Life leave - 5 extra days off to take time for yourself or to deal with life, whether that’s moving house, heartbreak, you bought a new dog you need to train. Anything, we’ve got you!
- We invest in and view learning as a continuous process. As a Cadet you will get a thorough development programme to support you to learn the basics, kick off your career and begin your journey of “Mastering Your Craft” within Growth and Marketing.
- A convenient Sydney CBD office location
- Free catered lunch in the office each day
- Fully stocked kitchen with all sorts of snacks and beverages
- You’ll be set-up with your tech needs, including the latest Mac/PC laptop.
Applications are open from the 1st April to 13th May 2022 with the programme running from June 2022 to June 2023.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.