- Multiple full-time and part-time positions available!
- Convenient Melbourne CBD location
- Flexible working hours and a ‘wear what you want’ policy
- Clear growth pathways for exceptional team members
If you’re looking to make the move to a growing company making a real, positive difference in the world, a role in our Client Support Team might be for you! We’re an Australian, venture-backed ed-tech startup with global ambitions and an overarching mission to improve education. Our in-house content production, tech, sales, and support functions are unified in supporting students and teachers across Australia to achieve outstanding learning outcomes with our innovative education resources.
About the roles
As our volume of clients continues to grow, Edrolo’s Client Support Team is vital in providing timely and accurate responses to meet the evolving needs of students and teachers using our resources. We’re hiring for a number of roles across our team to ensure we can continue to provide exceptional support and service to our valued clients.
Our Client Support Team is responsible for ensuring that we’re solving problems for our customers and giving them experiences that delight and strengthen their use of Edrolo. As a Client Support Officer, you’ll be delivering high quality support to Edrolo’s clients and end users, through diagnosing, resolving, and responding to queries received via email and phone.
- Improving education is important to you and you understand the power that improving education can have on people individually, their communities, and the wider world.
- You’re customer-focused and love the sense of satisfaction that comes with solving problems and responding to the needs of our growing customer base.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and enjoy engaging with customers on the phone.
- You’re results-oriented and thrive in metrics-driven environments - you’re always striving to maintain a high customer satisfaction score or reduce your average solution time for customer queries.
- You enjoy the challenges and opportunities that customer service brings and are committed to working in support for the next two years
We believe in casting a wide net to find the best possible team members. Whether you come from an entry-level customer support background or have years of specialised experience in a support team – we would love to hear from you!
About the offer
We’re looking forward to a great new Edroller joining our team and want to empower them to achieve great things with us. In return we’re offering the opportunity to:
- Be part of an organisation that genuinely believes in its mission to improve education
- Access true career development and progression opportunities driven by fast business growth
- Access an annual professional self-development fund to support your ongoing professional development
- Make a meaningful contribution to our clients and end users
- Work alongside talented, passionate and fun colleagues
We’re actively looking for great talent to join us and we’re recruiting for these positions on a rolling basis.
- Click apply and tell us about you and your interest in this position. We look for applicants who can demonstrate their passion for our mission and their genuine interest in this role
- We believe in transparency and in our conversations with applicants we’ll share with you what the rest of the process looks like