What is Cadmus?
At Cadmus, we are committed to making learning accessible to everyone; inspiring generations of learners to create lasting global change. We believe assessment provides a powerful learning opportunity, which is why we have spent the last five years building an online assessment platform that puts simplicity and learning at its core.
Today, Cadmus is used by universities globally to create and deliver incredible learning experiences to hundreds of thousands of students. Join us on this learning journey as we transform education across Australia and beyond!
Why do we need you?
As we scale our product, it is important that we maintain a high-quality experience for our teachers and students all over the world — constantly learning from our users and customers to create high-quality, creative solutions to improve learning. That's why we are looking for a talented Strategic Account Manager to join our Commercial Team. With countless opportunities to make an impact, you will help us solve exciting commercial challenges and help us deliver exceptional customer experiences that will take Cadmus even further.
What's the role?
As our Strategic Account Manager, you will work closely with our Commercial Team to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences to our university partners and users. You will grow our user base, manage our existing user base and help build our commercial infrastructure to support scale. This is a truly unique opportunity to help impact our customers, processes, and the culture of our Commercial Team.
As our Strategic Account Manager, your goal is to:
- Pour love on our users and find fun ways to positively impact their lives.
- Help us double the number of users on our platform year-on-year.
- Maintain 95% user retention rates across each of our customers.
- Help us convert new customers from trial to enterprise licences.
- Implement best practice commercial processes, systems and documentation.
- Champion a company-wide culture of customer experience excellence.
Who are you?
We would love to hear from Strategic Account Managers with a passion for managing strategic accounts for enterprise products. You love solving problems, communicating clearly, and genuinely care about helping others. You thrive working with others, love solving tough problems, and obsess over details and evidence to help you make the best choices.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 1+ years of experience in management consulting or 2+ years of experience working in account management or strategic account management.
- You have done account management at a market-leading technology company, startup or management consultancy.
- You have experience using qualitative and quantitative data to inform decision making.
- You have exceptional written and spoken English communication skills.
- You love building relationships and winning others over.
- You hold a bachelor degree or equivalent from a university.
- You have a great sense of humour.
We would really love to hear from you if:
- You care a lot about shaping (and working in) a high-impact, collaborative organisation.
- You have a strong educational background and have studied extensively.
- You genuinely believe in the power of education in changing the world.
What is great about working at Cadmus?
- Flexible working culture
- Remote friendly
- Learning allowances
- Equity incentives
- New Apple tech
- Hilarious coworkers
This role can be based in Melbourne or remote.
What is our hiring process?
Please apply online with your resume and instead of a cover letter, we would love you to answer a few questions.
Our interview process consists of a recruiter phone screen, a hiring manager interview, a homework task and a panel interview. These will be completed in-person or online (via Zoom).
Who can apply?
Cadmus is a remote-friendly company and this role is open to candidates in Melbourne or remote from anywhere in Australia, New Zealand or Singapore.
At Cadmus, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, or disability status. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for education, you will find a home at Cadmus.
If you need assistance or accommodations made due to a disability, please let us know.