This role can be based in Melbourne or Sydney!
Dubber is a global software platform supplying services to and in partnership with the largest telecommunication carriers across the world. A disruptive, yet mature service focused on delivering new value to voice communication with innovative and disruptive services, such as our voice AI, Machine Learning, Dubber Notes and general call recording. Dubber is listed on the Australian Stock Market (ASX:DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, London, Atlanta and Dallas.
Due to Dubber’s growing partnership with Optus, we have an amazing opportunity to join us as the Director of Optus Enterprise. You will take a very hands-on approach to cultivate a broad array of relationships with key functional groups & individuals within Optus Enterprise to ensure the Dubber product set continues to be seen as a highly relevant & compelling call recording and voice data analytics solution to this Service Provider (SP), their enterprise clients and their channel partners.
Mapping out strategic contacts within the organisation you will put together bespoke growth strategies and overall enabling Optus to increase revenue & in turn, build strong levels of loyalty with their clients and channels. Ultimately you will drive accelerated adoption of embedding the Dubber solution across all relevant Optus cloud voice platforms – e.g. Webex Calling, HCS/UCM-C, Microsoft Teams, SIP etc – and subsequently, drive substantial Sell Through volumes via the various Optus routes-to-market.
- Lead the engagement, coordination & negotiation of large-scale contracts in conjunction with the Optus client teams
- Engage in a multi-touch sales matrix to support Optus Enterprise revenue with a focus on pipeline quality, size, and product mix and help regional sales leadership to achieve revenue booking objectives
- Guide the creation of strategic sales plans via competitive analysis, customer segmentation, penetration plans, and thoughtful positioning of our offerings
- Operationalise and embed a rigorous qualification and management process through the development and maintenance of C-level and senior-level customer relationships with our regional sales leadership and account teams
- Achieve targets for revenue, usage/activations, profitability, and sales growth
- Participate directly in closing deals at key accounts and in guiding business initiatives for future success within our broader sales team
- Support sales and marketing functions to consistently ensure a deep level of interlock with the relevant Optus marketing team members
- Consistently provide forecast and growth reports to senior Dubber executives
Skills, background & attributes:
- 10+ years relevant experience as senior director-level roles
- Deep exposure to Optus executives & senior managers combined with a detailed understanding of their go-to-market models
- Exposure to the key Optus Resellers/Partners across core cloud voice platforms
- Deep understanding of solution selling methodologies coupled with hands-on understanding of Salesforce.com (or other CRM platforms)
- Ideally, exposure to a start-up, rapid growth style environment
- Experience with leading sales engagements within large, complex organisations
- Track record of working across multiple functions, both collaboratively and independently
- Proven ability to establish C-level and senior level contacts with key players across functions
- Ability to travel up to 50% as required.
- You have the ability to communication effectively across a broad array of personality types
- You are persistent, resilient, high energy & have a can-do approach
- You are a strong team player
- You have a complete belief in the amazing power of the Cloud!
Dubber offers a competitive salary and share options with work from home and office flexibility. We are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world with learning and growth opportunities every step of the way.
With offices across the world, our employees don't just join a local but global team! Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we run Friday Drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply, and please reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.