We are a Brisbane-based Agtech startup with a vision to transform agriculture to a low chemical input system. We’re on a mission to take the guesswork out of pest management for sustainable food production. Our precision pest management solution drives efficient crop protection. The information package delivered to growers on a mobile app is enabled by our unique insect sensing technology integrated into a comprehensive IoT solution.
We have a tight-knit and highly collaborative team and we’re looking for people as passionate as we are to grow our business and make an impact on a global scale. We started commercial sales in January 2020, and our product is in the hands of more than 170 end users with more than 500 sensors deployed from northern QLD to southern VIC. We have a deep understanding of end users, and the pain points associated with insect pest management. We have a high quality and differentiated product that is ready to scale.
We’re hiring a Head of Partnerships that will help present and position RapidAIM precision digital pest management solutions to partners, the market, and customers. Digital pest management is a new way of doing business and we need a person who is motivated by a new category, is passionate about agriculture, and understands the power of technology to create new pathways to practice change. The person in this role will work directly with the CEO, Dr Nancy Schellhorn.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Translating the vision and the core capability of the company into market presentation and product service offering
● Communicating the product offering that will show why RapidAIM is a leader in this category and fundamental to creating the pathways to the transition of a low chemical agricultural systems
● Championing and managing new projects to create partnerships
● Being hands on and self-motivated/directed in your ability to identify and create the go-to-market stack
● Designing and managing the implementation of the go-to-market strategy that will deliver value to the market in the most impactful way
CHARACTERISTICS & EXPERIENCE
● Motivated by and experience with positioning new categories in the market
● Past experience leading partner programs and working with new technologies
● Passionate about agriculture and a profitable and sustainable future
● Deep understanding of the agriculture supply chain
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and meaningful relationships with a variety of people
● Excitement about our vision of RapidAIM transforming agriculture to a low input future
● Understand the power of technology to create new pathways, especially digital
● Ideally will have worked within a major part of the agriculture supply chain
● Proven track record of ‘turning the dial up’ to grow the business
● A team player
● Thorough planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
● A degree in business, administration, management, communication or related fields
LOCATION: Brisbane, Australia (remote-based candidate considered)
● We’re located in the heart of popular West End, along Montague Road and nearby shops, parks and public transport. Our modern designer-fitted office is bright and opens onto a leafy courtyard.
● You must have full working rights in Australia to apply.