At Spaceship, we’re on a mission to enable people to invest in their future, so they can live the life they want to live. We started in 2017 with Spaceship Super, and in 2018 we launched Spaceship Voyager, which is making investing easy, for everyone.
Since launch, we have grown to more than 200,000 financial members and surpassed $1 billion in funds under management – but we’re just getting started.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Head of Superannuation, you will support Spaceship's pursuit of becoming the superannuation choice of the younger generations.
This will involve working collaboratively with internal groups and external partners to drive Spaceship's superannuation roadmap forward, identify opportunities to improve customer experience, and support ongoing BAU activity that comes with being the promoter of a superannuation fund.
Moreover, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting ongoing research and analysis into Spaceship’s customer base, competitors and industry trends.
- Partnering with digital/technical product managers, designers and engineers to improve Spaceship's digital product experience, striving for market-leading experience and innovation.
- Managing Product Disclosure documentation, Member Outcome Assessments and the Target Market Determination for Spaceship Super.
- Owning all reporting obligations with the external Trustee.
- Maintaining product information to ensure it is accurate and up to date across multiple platforms.
- Working with the Customer Support and external partners including the Trustee and Administrator to deliver exceptional customer experience across the entire product.
- Investigating member complaints and incidents - acting as a customer advocate to resolve issues.
- Supporting initiatives in product design and implementation, product pricing and economics, regulatory compliance, and customer value propositions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building a disruptive superannuation offering for the young generations. You will be a superannuation industry wiz, with excellent knowledge of the competitive landscape, its product offerings, and the opportunities that exist for an organisation like Spaceship.
Furthermore, you will possess:
- Advanced data analysis capabilities, with an ability to interrogate customer data for insights.
- A high degree of empathy for customers.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of superannuation and investments.
- A broader interest in financial industry trends - the impact of technology, competitive movements, impending regulation, etc.
- Excellent planning, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence stakeholders to drive projects forward.
- Exceptional writing and text-based communication skills, which includes the ability to clearly and succinctly structure information for different stakeholders.
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + equity options.
- Emphasis on a healthy work/life balance.
- Flexibility to work from home or the office.
Who are we?
We are ~50 people passionate about enabling people to invest in their future.
We value forward-thinking, accessibility, curiosity, transparency and simplicity in everything we do - from the way we collaborate to the products we create.
Spaceship has raised more than $50m to date from some of the world’s most renowned investors including Horizons Ventures, AirTree Ventures, Grok Ventures, Valar Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and New Enterprise Associates.