Come shape the future of education with us.
We love working with schools and strive to deliver new innovations, functions, and process improvements as new technology becomes available. Our services are specifically designed to improve not only the school process but also community culture and student learning outcomes.
Griddle is a catalyst in education, enabling schools to offer a more personalised, engaging, and effective learning journey for every student. At Griddle, we want to revolutionise the educational experience by providing advanced timetabling solutions for our schools.
About the Role & Team
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join us as an Account Manager in our Griddle team. Under the guidance of the Griddle General Manager of Operations, this position will collaborate with an established team to manage the customer journey from point of sale to BAU live running. Work with schools to make sure that their transition to Griddle is smooth, assist with technical problem solving and promote a good adoption of products and services.
- Establish strong relationships with new customers, developing a deep understanding of their needs and purpose for purchase.
- Ensure the schools are communicated with at all times and manage expectations, to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
- Clearly communicate the school's roles and responsibilities in the onboarding & training processes.
- Record customer onboarding needs, requests, and questions in Zoho.
- Develop and improve documentation and processes to enhance and streamline the onboarding experience for schools.
- Identify and resolve timetabling issues (through liaison with all relevant stakeholders) and find appropriate solutions where there are potential conflicts of interest.
- Ad-Hoc tasks as directed by your manager.
You will have:
- A true passion for putting the customer first.
- A highly proactive nature, with the ability to think both creatively and technically.
- Exceptional networking and stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with a focus on attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work autonomously but also work well within a team environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic video editing skills (experience with Camtasia will be highly regarded).
- Bonus Points: Experience working with Zoho or another CRM.
What’s in it for you?
- Meaningful work in a rewarding industry that allows you to contribute to a mission that you believe in
- Flexible working culture - hybrid working environment
- Learning & Development - we want you to grow and get the most out of your role!
- Parental Leave Program for both primary and secondary carers
- 24/7 access to our Employment Assistance Program (EAP) through the means of face-to-face, livechat and phone support
- Social events and weekly free lunches (Melbourne)
It is a really exciting time to join Compass. We are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us. Compass is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Prior To Commencing Employment, You Require:
- a valid Employee Working With Children Check
- a satisfactory National Police Check
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport, or birth certificate