HotDoc is a Melbourne based company, which was founded in 2012. We started out as a humble online bookings company, but we’ve since evolved into a patient engagement platform, which helps 7m+ patients and 21,000+ health professionals communicate more effectively and build stronger relationships.
What’s in it for you
What will you be doing?
- Identify opportunities for automated marketing communications to assist with increasing feature adoption and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with with a Product Marketer to launch new products and major new features to existing customers.
- Create communications frameworks that enable existing customers to get maximum value from the HotDoc platform.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience and Product to communicate key information about our products and features to our existing customers in a clear and timely manner.
What you must have to apply for this role
- Minimum four years full-time marketing experience
- 2+ years in lifecycle marketing/customer marketing/marketing automation
- Experience using marketing automation/CRM/CX tools such as Hubspot or Gainsight (similar tools are also acceptable)
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to quickly and clearly articulate a clear and simple message to a target audience
- Strong collaboration skills working in cross-functional teams, particularly Customer Experience and Product
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- Are empathetic and care about doing right by others
- Take ownership of problems and their solutions
- Are prepared to speak up and question the status quo
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
What do our employees love about working for HotDoc?
- We are an employee first company - to provide the best possible patient experience, we need to look out for our employees
- You will have the flexibility to work from our office which is full of natural light, lush greenery and a balcony that overlooks the Yarra River and to work from the comfort of your home.
- We have drinks on our balcony every Friday night.
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, Kombucha & serious coffee machine. We have free breakfast on a Monday and free lunch on Fridays.
- Your calendar is pretty full here - we have monthly events (think beer tasting, cooking & painting master classes) that you can enjoy from the office or the comfort of your own home & movie nights, book clubs, guest speakers.
- Access to fortnightly fItness subsidy, yearly mindfulness subsidy, 2x weekly in-house yoga sessions, health coaching and access to nutrition and exercise advice.
- Access to a dedicated clinical psychologist through our Employee Assistance Program.
Watch a video about what it is like to work at HotDoc here
HotDoc is a place where you can be you.
We celebrate diversity at HotDoc and completed a Census in 2020 which is our first step to transparently reporting on diversity data gathered annually from all employees.
We welcome applications of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you would like to find out more about our Census results and how we celebrate diversity, please click here.