We are looking for an experienced Account Director to join our award winning team. Bringing passion for what you do, you will be the owner of strategic relationships with our large clients, delivering to and above their expectations. You will bring Frankie employees from across teams together to form ‘pods’, coaching and empowering these teams to drive our growth.
Your ticket to success:
Own it. You own the relationships with our strategic clients and take responsibility for driving growth from these accounts. Endlessly curious, you ask the right questions of our clients and understand their challenges. You use this to develop strategic account plans, pitching concepts and ideas to our clients which generate additional sales.
Inspire. You proactively lead your pod, bringing together expertise from Customer
Success and Technical Operations. You act as a mentor and coach, ensuring they are set up for success when it comes to relationship management in order to achieve account goals. You also work in close partnership with our Product, Sales and Marketing Teams to achieve the best outcomes for our large clients and will build the account team in line with business growth.
Get Stuck In. You’re not just here to lead but you actively get involved with the work alongside your pod. You are a champion for our vibrant culture, sharing and challenging ideas to ensure we ultimately deliver the best outcomes.
Commercial. You achieve strong-positive ROI outcomes at scale through an innate understanding of our growth drivers and efficient activation strategies with our key clients.
Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
- 5 years + experience in account management, account executive or partnership related roles, ideally in a start up / scale up environment
- Experience managing and selling into complex Financial Services
- Experience partnering with with C-level executives
- Exceptional storytelling, presentation and writing skills
- Delivered a lot with little and have ideally built similar pods and teams in the past
- Honed your ability to manage multiple clients and thrive under pressure
- Proven yourself as relationship manager, over-achieving on account goals
- Ideally worked in FinTech or Consulting