Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is a rapidly growing company empowering our customers to build Culture First companies. Our market-leading, category-defining Engagement product has been the engine of our success. In 2019 we added an award winning performance management solution to our portfolio. These two products together enable us to deliver highly differentiated, powerful and industry-leading capabilities to our customers.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to work within our cross-functional Performance Camp, leading efforts to create a class leading goals product.
In the early part of your time here, you will focus on deeply learning our product and helping us find smart ways to improve existing features. We then expect you to progress quickly in collaboration with other teams to find entirely new paths to value and ensure the goals product moves closer to fulfilling its core role in the platform.
By the end of your first quarter, you will have evaluated and updated the existing product roadmap, with input from customers, engineers, designers and people across Culture Amp. You will have shared a clear vision for the future of the product and will be guiding the cross functional team on which problems to solve first to return the most value to our customers and Culture Amp.
What you bring to our camp
Product Managers at Culture Amp are curious, autonomous and analytical. They are focused on understanding customer problems deeply and combine the problems that customers face with industry trends and our broader company mission and strategy, to create solutions that are impactful and easy-to-use.
Even if you’re not totally confident doing all these things yet, you should feel excited about:
- Deeply understanding the problems the customers are facing and why these problems are so important to solve. Build empathy around these customer problems with the appropriate audience, whether it’s your team, the Product Management practice, our customers, the product group or the company at large.
- Create a product strategy that addresses the customer pain points and use quantitative and qualitative data to guide your strategy. What do the markets in which our product operates look like? How should we think about our product positioning?
- Break big goals down into small, solvable pieces, and be able to reliably select and deliver the pieces that have disproportionately high value.
- Actively use data to confirm and disprove your hypothesis. Challenge your existing mental models and biases to create the best product possible.
- Prioritize with specific, concrete goals in mind and balance short-term and long-term trade-offs.
- Evaluate ideas, proposals and solutions critically. Making the ideas of others stronger with your input.
- Build relationships with cross-functional and matrix teams. Make sure that the team is aligned and everyone is moving in the same direction
- Doing Linear Algebra and Calculus (j/k or am I?)
We have a very strong bias for candidates who can do many or most of these things well already, and we are very happy to coach you in your development of the rest, except Linear Algebra, which I don’t remember much about.
We expect that most of our candidates will have experience in some flavour of Agile software development environment, but we do not want or expect PMs to spend large amounts of their time in Jira. Above all, we want to hire PMs who we believe will help Culture Amp grow, and help our customers achieve their goals.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!