About the job
About Like Family
We’re a high growth tech company solving social isolation and loneliness. It’s an incredibly interesting and massive global problem that is unaddressed and underserviced. We are the #4 fastest growing tech companies in Australia in the 2019 Deloitte APAC Fast 500 and were named the best Social Impact Startup at Startcon in 2018.This is an opportunity to work at a unique and innovative tech startup as we scale. When you work for Like Family it’s not just another job, you will be building something that really matters and is significantly improving people’s lives and the community. As a for profit and for purpose business we are a small passionate team that is lean and efficient, and you will have a huge impact on our growth, business and team.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced email marketer with an in-depth understanding of audience segmentation, rapid experimentation, data collection and customer lifecycle structural marketing. Experience working in CRM platforms is a must, Hubspot preferred. Our CRM Campaign Manager will be critical in developing our conversion funnel, driving repeat engagement and converting new leads. If you know your way around email marketing and have an insatiable desire to optimise, we’d love to talk to you.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building & managing Like Family’s email portfolio, optimising it towards the business’ conversion goals.
- Developing and testing email templates.
- Owning and developing the data collection framework.
- Using structured data to deploy audiences into email flows across the full customer journey, from Onboarding to Retention.
- Manage the curation of 3rd-party reviews and maintain relationships with tech providers.
- Staying up-to-date with industry best practices.
- Driving innovation through bottom-of-funnel marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least 2 years on the tools with enterprise-level email marketing platforms.
- Has working experience with Google Analytics.
- Has a solid understanding of split testing methodology.
- Possesses a performance mindset & unquenchable thirst for optimisation.
- Has technical fluency with excel.
- Has excellent written communication skills.
- Understands & values the principles of content accessibility.
Why take this role:
- Join one of the fastest growing Aussie startups as we start to scale
- Be part of an exceptional and unique Marketing & Growth team
- Autonomous role and flat hierarchy
- Healthy snacks, weekly team lunches and Friday drinks trolley
- Startup book library with your choice of additions
- Team celebration activities and events
- Flexible work hours
- Our own (disability accessible) office - showers, kitchen & ping pong At the moment the team are working remotely and are hoping to be back in the office together soon.
- Personalised learning, development & conference budget and study leave
- Connections in the startup and social impact ecosystem
- Great work environment with experienced and fun team
*Like Family is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recognise and value inclusion and diversity and encourage all people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds as well as people with lived experience of disability to apply for our positions.