hi, we’re hipages Group.
We create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their businesses and delight their customers. The two products in the group are hipages, Australia's largest online tradie marketplace, where our team gets to help shape the on-demand tradie economy and Tradiecore, a SAAS product helping tradies optimise their businesses.
Over 3 million Australians have used hipages where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds! Our purpose of transforming the trade industry, creating better lives for everyone drives our curious, creative and energised team to achieve this.
As a member of our growing marketing team, the Content Marketing Manager leads the development and implementation of our content strategy. Constantly pushing creative boundaries, the Content Marketing Manager generates fresh content ideas that connect with the hipages audience - and beyond - and explores distribution tactics that expand our reach.
How you will add value:
- Lead the ideation, production, execution and distribution of exceptional content pieces, from articles to videos, social media posts, influencer campaigns, infographics (and everything in between) in line with our newly formed ‘content pillars’
- Manage and optimise existing content strategy through improved ways of working, sourcing new content creators and reconfigure articles to optimise for search.
- Work with PR to amplify content through media partners through our PR Agency/independent journalists
- Design and lead strategy and work with broader internal team to create opportunities to house content within our owned assets - e.g. A tradie marketing hub
- Translate marketing goals into quality, engaging and relevant content to drive target audience acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention
- Work with the Head of Brand & Communications in ensuring our brand voice and brand storytelling are strong, engaging and consistent.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or other relevant specialty
- 5+ years experience in Content, Communications or Marketing roles
- Experience with all aspects of building, sharing and distributing content to bring traffic and user engagement
- Understanding of current social media platforms and SEO best practices
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills; a creative mind that can easily come up with ideas.
- Experience in briefing graphic designers, writers and videographers
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!